Wednesday - V - Swansea OMDT

3 minutes ago, mogbad said:

I hope Moore proves me wrong but I’ve got him down as a “Nearly Man” at the moment.

He nearly saved WBA from relegation, he nearly got WBA promoted & he nearly got Donny into the play offs. Unfortunately he’s nowhere near saving us from relegation.

He has achieved nothing anywhere. Another DC blunder. He is probably not as blunt as TP though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lincowl said:

what do you base that on? No managerial record to speak of.

Could not careless about records,  he’s a manager who I believe has the positivity and drive to be successful , and I’m not even close to been ready to blame him for pending relegation 

Everyone on here was pining after Paul Cook because of his ‘record’ ?  Not tearing it up at Ipswich is he 

This season has been awful. From the hapless monk, to dour Tony to this shower we've managed to assemble the worst squad I think I've ever seen in blue and white. 

With every team I've seen, even at our worst we've had some players who gave it all. Maybe I'm chatting rubbish, maybe when Joc was on the left wing things were equally as bad, but my word we are garbage. Absolutely utterly garbage. 

• Like 8

Just now, victorturner said:

It’s the manager’s job to make the best of what he has, not impose a new system from Day 1, start by playing Paterson as lone striker and not use Shaw hardly at all, the kind of powerful midfielder we have needed. It’s the mansger’s job to drive him into playing for his current club.

Disagree, impose a new system, see who can play it if not replace with players who can play it.

Shaw has been poor since he decided to move to Celtic.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

Before we tear into Moore, let’s just remember these players have been terrible all season, they’re out of contract and generally have little or no commitment to the team and without fans to give them a hard time they think they can stroll through games with no consequences when they lose.

They are the disgrace - not Moore.

But what about Bannan and Reach saying how great we were going to be.

The exact reason why I question local Journalists blowing smoke up Reach's ar5e, these players stopped giving a poo about January 2020.

Get rid of the lot and as they leave, DC can go with them.

The collective lot, have made my football team into a laughing stock.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Is tonight the last of the final nails in the coffin I keep hearing about after every game?

You have to say we've become what all manager's have been trying to achieve, a consistent team.

We've lost every match we've gone behind in over 42 matches. Few teams can match that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Well, if he stays he won't be at this level next season! 

Just now, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

But people say Lees has had a great season???....lol

Lees only has a good game when all he has to do is win headers against highly immobile players or hoof the ball 50 yards every time it comes near him. Osaze & Hutch have both had better seasons anyway, we just can’t get away with not playing a ‘big man’ at the back because our squad is so thin. God I miss Irofa!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lincowl said:

That just suggests he hadn’t done a very good job there. Getting worse while he was there and sunk like a stone since. Set the rot in.

45% win record which is better than our last couple of managers

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Pathetic second half. I’m sick of this team. Don’t renew anyone who is out of contract. Let Moore be in charge of signings in League 1 and give him the full season. 

PS. Brown is a pathetic footballer 

Can't believe Dc turned down Paul Cook and paid donny money for Moore 

You have to laugh 

A manager whose been there and built a team for promotion but we've got a bloke whose won 2 of his last 14 matches as a manager 

• Like 4

Just now, Spondon Owl said:

This season has been awful. From the hapless monk, to dour Tony to this shower we've managed to assemble the worst squad I think I've ever seen in blue and white. 

With every team I've seen, even at our worst we've had some players who gave it all. Maybe I'm chatting rubbish, maybe when Joc was on the left wing things were equally as bad, but my word we are garbage. Absolutely utterly garbage. 

Totally agree. This is the worst weds team I’ve ever seen. 

JJ would walk in to this side. So would Luke Varney

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

Disagree, impose a new system, see who can play it if not replace with players who can play it.

Shaw has not been wanting to get injured since he decided to move to Celtic.

There you go sorted it for you.

• Like 1