Wednesday - V - Swansea OMDT

1 hour ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Could I hear Wildsmith screaming and shouting at Bannan there or was it drowned out by Bannan screaming and shouting at Lees?

Give Tom a pat on the back eh, better luck next time lad. 

5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Decided not to watch tonight. And shock horror my decision is so far justified.

Club on its arse.

#WEKEEPFIGHTING

Stopped watching a few months ago, the only time I sort of regretted it was Cardiff, but when considering the bigger picture I wasn't too bothered. Although it was the first time in a while I watched match highlights. 

2 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Birmingham beat this lot last week under their new manager, so we can't complain if they stay up and we don't.

Apart from the fact we've been truly dreadful for most of the season, that is.

Birmingham are a much much better team than us to be fair. Under Bowyer they are on the rise. 

Just now, bobness said:

Stopped watching a few months ago, the only time I sort of regretted it was Cardiff, but when considering the bigger picture I wasn't too bothered. Although it was the first time in a while I watched match highlights. 

Same 

Not watched a game for well over a month 

Why watch a team of millionaires who don't giveashit

12 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Lees is a constant accident waiting to happen. You can’t carry defenders like that who make mistakes every other game. 

Without Loovens not the same player and now with defenders not up to it plus being told by DM to play out from the back, he is shot

Dreadful from Tom Lees - he has really lost the plot. His best spell with us was when playing with Glenn Loovens, who ‘carried’ him - remember all those clean sheets !

Never been a lot of cop since those days - an accident waiting to happen and certainly was never a team captain. Bye, bye Tom 👋👋