Wednesday - V - Swansea OMDT

1 hour ago, Freshfish said:

And annoys and niggles the opposition and gets right in their faces ... yep ... exactly that .. and comes up with a goal or two. 

Sometimes he does - he was a passenger at the weekend and annoyed us with his poor control. 

Expecting us to come out 2nd half and really go for it and actually work their keeper as if this season depends on it.

I know it won't happen, be lucky to have more than one shot !!

60 mins will see Kachoonga for Rhodes no doubt and end our single goal threat around the 6yd area.

Edited by OwlerIT

Guest Mcguigan
3 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

No back pass Barry hasnt !.  

Yep, people digging out Tom Lees but Bannan gave him a reyt nothing ball. No pace on it, no angle to be able to clear just a lazy back pass.

2 minutes ago, Freshfish said:

And annoys and niggles the opposition and gets right in their faces ... yep ... exactly that .. and comes up with a goal or two. 

Annoys and niggles great qualities for a player, what about getting someone in midfield with some pace and power who can break up the play, or someone who can run with the ball and pick out a pass.

1 hour ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

Tom Lees looks like a frightened kitten out there, probably nerves after his poor showing at the weekend.  

I would take hime off go 2 central defenders and bring Paterson on to play just behind  the front 2.

We aren't going to get 2 goals playing as we are.

Worth a try. You're right, we haven't been any worse than Swansea but we didn't look like scoring two before we conceded, got to try something different now. 

2 minutes ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

Tom Lees looks like a frightened kitten out there, probably nerves after his poor showing at the weekend.  

I would take hime off go 2 central defenders and bring Paterson on to play just behind  the front 2.

We aren't going to get 2 goals playing as we are.

He always has done 😳

1 hour ago, A47Owl said:

At least we've got more than 14 points. 

If our squad had to play against Premier League teams every game I think we'd be lucky to have 4 points!