WEDNESDAY - V - HUDDERSFIELD OMDT

Just now, parkfieldowl14 said:

Chicken Stir Fry's going down a treat tonight.Compare that with that shower of poo who are all but down.By the way,For Tonight's pudding,it Sticky Toffee Sponge and custard

this is the best type of pudding you could ask for. I personally would be in favour of a 10 year ban for this squad from eating pudding, as punishment for making us watch this 

• Haha 1

Just now, gbear05 said:

How much does everyone spend on toilet roll? Do you get that cheap, thin stuff since it all ends up in the same place? 

Or do you splash out on the fancy andrex? Preferring a softer wipe 

Andrex. You’ve got to treat yourself every now and again. It is much smoother.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Wish Bannan would stop just whacking the ball out of play. 

Does he still walk into any team in the league? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, gbear05 said:

How much does everyone spend on toilet roll? Do you get that cheap, thin stuff since it all ends up in the same place? 

Or do you splash out on the fancy andrex? Preferring a softer wipe 

I use that much I'm forced to buy cheap stuff, I'm a schruncher though and generally like atleast 6 pieces per wipe 

• Haha 1

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Andrex. You’ve got to treat yourself every now and again. It is much smoother.

do you buy andrex every time? 

I worry that by always getting the good stuff, I don’t appreciate it as much so sometimes go for the supermarket own brand 

4 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I had some blokes doing some fencing at my house today. They also changed the gate and put a decent lock on it. 
They did a nice job and me and the wife are pretty pleased. 
Thought I’d share as the football is so garbage is barely worth watching! Anyone else had anything more interesting than this game happen today?

Inexplicably, Palmer managed to lose possession to your gate while you weren't watching.

1 minute ago, paulrs said:

Pelupessy is perhaps the most limited midfielder I’ve ever seen in a blue and white shirt. Reasonably competent at running around, closing down and passing it 10 yards backwards or sideways, but as soon as he has to do anything else he’s not up to it. As typified by that cross a moment ago 

He’s like a chairman’s relative that you’re expected t’play despite his total lack o’quality!