WEDNESDAY - V - HUDDERSFIELD OMDT

4 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Torn on this one.

Chelsea v Atletico Madrid or Wednesday v Udders.

Skill vs dogged determination.

I'm going for Udders dogged determination.

0-3 UTO.

Don't talk to me about Atletico. Absolutely ruined my 2nd bet last weekend

• Haha 1

one of these days....one of these days (shakes fist)

1-0 either way.  I am going to be mega positive and say we are going to grab the 3 points followed by a chastening defeat on saturday against barnstormingley

to quote the great philosopher Kevin Keegan "we are going to start off at 0-0 and go looking for goals"

• Haha 4

Are we really doing this again? I've run out of options for affecting our games. I've tried watching us on TV and we lose. Listening on the radio and we lose. Following on twitter and we lose. Ignoring us completely and we lose. I'm beginning to think that we're not very good and nothing I do during the game makes a blind bit of difference to the team. Week after week, game after game this group of players finds a way to let us down. They are without a doubt the most spineless, gutless and pathetic team that has ever been assembled to wear the blue and white stripes of the Wednesday. Their predecessors will be turning in their graves or shaking their heads in absolute disgust at their performances and attitudes. Most of em are just waiting for their contracts to expire so they can go somewhere else and get another payday the likes of which we can only dream of. If there were any justice in the world we would be the last club any of them ever play for again and the footballing world would shun and forget them for what they have served up this season. Darren Moore has no chance of achieving anything here while this bunch of abject wastes of oxygen are here stealing money from us. I feel for the guy because he's going to get sacked when he points this out to chansiri and his mate. The whole club is a disgrace to the name Sheffield Wednesday. 

Owls 3 hudders 0. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

The sweet , blessed relief of relegation is surely now close. The minnows of league 1 await our arrival with baited breath and a quiver of excitement, a fizz in their groins at the thought of the massive keeping them company for a couple of seasons.

Lets get it over with Darren, don’t fight it but embrace it.

4-1 Hudds. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, scilly owl said:

I’m not sure that I want to see Windass and Reach in the starting 11.

You might not like Reach, but he is the most likely source of chances. Bannan’s gps is at the menders, Windass doesn’t pass and Harris will be on the left if Reach doesn’t play, thereby completely ruining his game.

Has to be Reach wide.

• Thanks 1