Josh Windass

It's something that infuriates me generally in football; this attitude that strikers should be selfish and that the greater their reputation then the more justified such greediness becomes. To me that is utter crap propagated by self-serving individuals who probably would not make good colleagues. Your job is to put your team in the best position to be successful, not yourself. In this case, there is no excuse for not playing the pass and even less for the utter sh*thousery of his reaction to the justified criticism.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dunkstar said:

Not just that. Utterly brainless on the ball and lazy off it. 

Maybe Paul Cook was right.

If you think he was lazy today you saw a different game to me, he was constantly putting himself about and trying to win the ball.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, unkastav said:

Could he have been responding to a norwich player comment?  Heres hoping

That’s a very good point that no one seems to have considered. For all we know a Norwich player could have said “that was w@nk” Pelupessy was some way from him and it didn’t look like Windass exactly screamed what he said.

Edited by sexpistol
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, northeastowl said:

Sums us up as a team and why we’ve got no chance of staying up. Makes you wonder if any of our players actually like each other. 

Sorry to sound condescending but if you’ve played to a decent level, you’ll see needle like that week in/week out. 

I’m more concerned that Windass didn’t play Pelupessy in and didn’t slip the ball to Marriott which resulted in him getting mugged leading to Norwich’s second. 

• Like 3

I am expecting a statement from the player tomorrow about this on his official Twitter account.

I just wanted to say the video yesterday does not reflect me as a person and the values I hold.

No one should face abuse at thier place of work and I apologise for any distress to a teammate and the supporters who saw that.

We are all in this together and I can assure the wonderful fans we are still fighting for every point and confident we can turn the season around

WAWAW.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I am expecting a statement from the player tomorrow about this on his official Twitter account.

I just wanted to say the video yesterday does not reflect me as a person and the values I hold.

No one should face abuse at thier place of work and I apologise for any distress to a teammate and the supporters who saw that.

We are all in this together and I can assure the wonderful fans we are still fighting for every point and confident we can turn the season around

WAWAW.

Be a bit pointless.

1 minute ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Although two of his mistakes had a huge impact on the result I do think Windass was one of our better players today.

The terrible thing though is that his decent play amounts to the square root of nothing due to his moments of stupidity. 

Guest Mcguigan

I mean, if he was single handily keeping out survival hopes alive with inspiring performances or at least hitting double figures in the goal scoring stats, I could understand his childish outburst. 

But, most of times I’ve watched him I’ve not even realised he’s playing till about 40mins in and his strike rate, at a goal every 5 games, does even put him the top 30 in the league.

He’ll probably sign for Hull next season and be out on the p3ss with dad most weekends.

this is my take on him, thinks hes better than he is, cost us today, when through should have passed to marriott who was in a goal scoring position, tries to comes out of defence with the ball and tries to dribble through midfield when again could have passed to marriott, loses the ball and they go on and score, take a look at yourself pal, youre league 1 standard at best where youle most probably end up, just hope its not with us.

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

He’s dogmeat

Been saying it ever since he arrived

Effectively Monks so called upgrade of Nando

Also thick and selfish 

Sums up how Monk has destroyed the team 

3 hours ago, Dunkstar said:

3 hours ago, Dunkstar said:

Worry is why is Moore persisting with him, should have been subbed instead of rhodes.

• Like 2