Josh Windass

41 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

You pass to your teammate in that situation. And to tell him to shut up in no uncertain terms afterwards is daft when you’ve just wasted a huge opportunity for the team. 

Yep, absolutely awful. The only way you can justify not passing is by putting the ball in the back of the net. To not even hit the target was shocking and he should have held his hands up rather than mouth off. 

Moore fist-pumped Rhodes when he was subbed off, he blanked Windass when he came off, hopefully he will make it clear what he thought of his decision to shoot in that instance.

6 minutes ago, camffiti said:

He was probably p*ssed off ...

After having his round ar$e, shoved on a square peg, on the right wing 

What is his best position then? I don't think he is effective in any position on a regular basis. 

28 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Said this all season. Careless with possession, awful passer,terrible decision-maker.

Twice as greedy as Forestieri with a tenth of his ability.

I hope he leaves. He’ll be even greedier in L1.

Yep, I didn't want us to sign him after his loan spell. He clearly has some ability but it is difficult to choose a position where he will benefit the overall performance of the team regularly and his decision making his woeful, like you would expect of someone new this level, like a young kid breaking into the first team. If that was the case you would hope they would develop and learn but as his age and experience you just feel it won't happen if it hasn't by now. 

I've known most of these players are not good enough ...some of these will be even worse in L1, if they think that is an easier league and play the Billy Big bolloçks then they will be in for a shock.

Will Darren Moore be the person ? ....not sure, I can't help but think he's made a massive mistake coming here under the current circumstances...Its early days.

Our slide started the season we played Huddersfield in the play offs under Carlos and we've been sliding ever since into league one.

One person is to blame .

57 minutes ago, Grandad said:

And me

54 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

It’s not the fact he was poo. You can put up with that.

It’s his attitude that is the problem. Telling your own players to “shut your f***** mouth”. 

Disgraceful wasn’t it? Especially as he was in the wrong. 

• Like 2

I don’t normally mind Windass too much. He made some mistakes today that’s for sure but he’s not a dreadful footballer in my opinion. The main challenge is what to do with him? Where does he fit? I’m assuming he’ll be gone in the summer but if he stays he will probably be ok in L1. 

14 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Yep, I didn't want us to sign him after his loan spell. He clearly has some ability but it is difficult to choose a position where he will benefit the overall performance of the team regularly and his decision making his woeful, like you would expect of someone new this level, like a young kid breaking into the first team. If that was the case you would hope they would develop and learn but as his age and experience you just feel it won't happen if it hasn't by now. 

Exactly. Hold your hands up and apologise. Was his mistake. Not a good look. 

1 hour ago, malek said:

His selfishness and stupidity went long way to lose us game today.

And yet it was his run in behind that brought about the free-kick from which we scored our goal, and he was central to a lot of our effective closing down in the first half.

Swings and roundabouts, I suppose.

• Like 1