Kadeem Harris Interest

53 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

It is, though he had taken a big dip in form. He went from goal-machine in the first 30 games to 2 in his last 17 games.

Don’t think many doubted his technical ability, just consistently and questionable attitude meant he would never really be able to ply his trade at the top level. 

• Like 1

I was in the home end at Reading when he made his debut for us,  sat right in line with the goal he scored into.  Thought we’d signed a decent player. 
My opinion has changed dramatically since that day.  Sadly it seems he’s a player who once was okay but has lost it completely.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SiJ said:

An appalling player.

Amazed anyone in the Champ was/is interested.

Honestly, I'm not sure he'd cut it at League One level.

Absolute crap.

THIS

Absolutely woeful player. How on earth has this guy made a career, so far, at Championship level?

Wednesday career = 3 goals in 81 games

Total career = 10/185

And he's a forward/winger. Incredible. absolutely incredible. Makes Bannan's scoring record look like Frank Lampard.

Its players like Kadeeem Harris that is the reason we got relegated. We seriously need to learn from this signing.

• Like 2

Harris would have been OK with the current set up imo, as one of 4 or 5 wingers. As it is he went from being a fringe/impact player to someone starting 40+ games a season. 

If we'd have been able to rotate him in and out more I think he could have been a useful squad option with his pace, but he wasn't anywhere near good enough to be  regular first team player 

• Like 1

Given the state of the club in the summer I probably would have kept harris and odubajio with a mid table finish in mind. its a miracle how much of a turn around there has been, so glad these players are out of the club now tho.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, steelerian said:

THIS

Absolutely woeful player. How on earth has this guy made a career, so far, at Championship level?

Wednesday career = 3 goals in 81 games

Total career = 10/185

And he's a forward/winger. Incredible. absolutely incredible. Makes Bannan's scoring record look like Frank Lampard.

Its players like Kadeeem Harris that is the reason we got relegated. We seriously need to learn from this signing.

Many wingers have that sort of record if you look to be fair. 

Still has him in Wednesday training gear on his Instagram page. Surprised he hasn't been picked up by anyone in L1 at least.

I wonder if his expectations are a little high and he's holding out for the championship/ certain level of wage. 

21 minutes ago, ReginaldD said:

Still has him in Wednesday training gear on his Instagram page. Surprised he hasn't been picked up by anyone in L1 at least.

I wonder if his expectations are a little high and he's holding out for the championship/ certain level of wage. 

He just got a trial at Reading, so imagine that he's holding out and if he hasn't got a championship offer by mid sep he'll have a fall back at a Fleetwood or morecambe or the likes at league 1 level 

• Like 1