Kadeem Harris Interest

Just now, Emilianenko said:

Yet has played far less than Bannan and created the same amount of goals

Wingers tend to create more goals than a defensively positioned playmaker

Mostly because it's Bannan playing the ball from deep in our own half up to Harris to create the goals

Dont' let that divert you from your constant Bannan hate festival though

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

4 hours ago, jrh said:

He works his socks off. He's lightning quick. He's rarely injured. He can play in a variety of positions. But his end product is pretty abysmal generally. 

Think he'd be a decent player to have in league one personally but all depends on who you replace him with. 

Could potentially get better in but we will most likely bring in someone worse if we let him go. 

Hes' like a poor-mans Franz Carr - remember Forest fans saying 'great to see Franz taking on half of Europe only to cross into kop', when we signed him on loan.

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Wingers tend to create more goals than a defensively positioned playmaker

Mostly because it's Bannan playing the ball from deep in our own half up to Harris to create the goals

Dont' let that divert you from your constant Bannan hate festival though

He’s a wingback and has played out of position in the main but has the same number of assists as our superstar creative midfielder. Pointing this out does not mean it’s a hate festival 

6 hours ago, 0114 said:

Screenshot 2021-03-09 at 13.14.34.jpg

Telegraph reporting that Reading are keeping an eye on Harris.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/03/09/liverpool-players-contract-headache-arsenal-chelsea-eye-serie/

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

They have Joao, Puscuc and Olise but they are keeping tabs on a player who had not scored a goal in over a year and has 3 assists in 30 games.

I will carrying him there myself. he is that bad he make JJ  Look like Ronaldo. 

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

They have Joao, Puscuc and Olise but they are keeping tabs on a player who had not scored a goal in over a year and has 3 assists in 30 games.

I will carrying him there myself. he is that bad he make JJ  Look like Ronaldo. 

Olise has 5 goals and 9 assists compared to KH 3 assists in the same number of games, I know who I would rather have in my team and it's not Harris.

8 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

I actually think he might make a decent league one player.

But it probably shows the state of.our club that he'd rather be a bench warmer at Reading.

Same. Clearly doesn’t cut it at this level but certainly would be a threat in league one against less quality defences. 

Can’t blame any players who want to test the waters elsewhere. They’ve reached their ceiling here and should seek opportunities beyond for the sake of their career for good or ill. Will require a massive rebuild here tho (multiple transfer windows and loads of L1 ball). UTO. 

10 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

What’s actually happened with this guy, has he even signed for anyone?

Reading and Boro were showing interest but as far as I know he’s currently without a club.

Given his excellent fitness record over the two seasons with us I’d be surprised if he’s not picked p by a lower Championship club or a L1 club.

On the subject of Reading, Joao is out for upto 6 months needing a hip operation.

5 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Reading and Boro were showing interest but as far as I know he’s currently without a club.

Given his excellent fitness record over the two seasons with us I’d be surprised if he’s not picked p by a lower Championship club or a L1 club.

On the subject of Reading, Joao is out for upto 6 months needing a hip operation.

Awful news for Joao, huge loss for Reading.

• Like 1