Incompetence & The Tragedy of Our Online Shop

6 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

He did ...

He was called Joe Palmer ..

And he came to Hillsborough with a glowing CV as  head of operations of Shakhtar Donetsk the war torn Champions League "Party Poopers"...

Joe can take a bow for helping them become a regular contender and responsible for marketing  some lovely designs of Orange and Black kits ...

I remember Joe's first introduction to the fan base where he was embarrassingly "sat down" by the Chairman mid sentence during his "talk"

MR C  continued with "his" meeting providing his audience with endless waffle ....

little was heard about from Joe   after that during his Employment at S6 ....

You may be lucky to bump into Mr Palmer maybe next season..:ph34r:.. where he is the CEO of Wimbledon at the newly constructed New Plough lane , where he's helping to market and present  the Don's as a challenging outfit in professional football again ..

He's doing an excellent job ..

He knows the business does Joe 

What happened to him at Wednesday? 

7 hours ago, gbear05 said:

My point is, why can’t Chansiri appoint someone to try and and bring in money in sensible, logical ways, like the rest of the world does?

Chansiri has demonstrated a pattern of dismissing convention and opting for some daft scheme. So it doesn't matter who he hires, because he won't give them room to get the job done. And if they're any good, they won't stick around for long. 

• Like 3

Guest Bulgaria
8 hours ago, TbagMcgraw said:

To be fair, our 'Face Covering section on our website is excellent! Cant knock it.

However, got a feeling its just pictures of Neil sniffing the players briefs whilst they're training!

Screenshot_20210304-214938_Samsung Internet.jpg

8 quid though!!!!!

WAWAW.

6 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

Obviously this thread is a sideshow to the complete crap heap we now find ourselves in but it is symptomatic of the club top to bottom. 
I am not joking or exaggerating to say my 15year old sons second hand clothes online business is more professional than our on line shop. He probably turns over more as well!

Its pitiful but true that a child would be embarrassed by our online platform!

do you have a link to this website

7 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

Obviously this thread is a sideshow to the complete crap heap we now find ourselves in but it is symptomatic of the club top to bottom. 
I am not joking or exaggerating to say my 15year old sons second hand clothes online business is more professional than our on line shop. He probably turns over more as well!

Its pitiful but true that a child would be embarrassed by our online platform!

Post a link please.

He does sell underpants, right?

10 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

He did ...

And he came to Hillsborough with a glowing CV as  head of operations of Shakhtar Donetsk the war torn Champions League "Party Poopers"...

Joe can take a bow for helping them become a regular contender and responsible for marketing  some lovely designs of Orange and Black kits ...

I remember Joe's first introduction to the fan base where he was embarrassingly "sat down" by the Chairman mid sentence during his "talk"

MR C  continued with "his" meeting providing his audience with endless waffle ....

You may be lucky to bump into Mr Palmer maybe next season..:ph34r:.. where he is the CEO of Wimbledon at the newly constructed New Plough lane , where he's helping to market and present  the Don's as a challenging outfit in professional football again ..

I remember this meeting and this is exactly what happened, I felt sorry for the bloke.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, gbear05 said:

The products...wow! Are we trying to produce the cheapest looking tat possible as some sort of joke?

There are a load of other problems with it.

My point is, why can’t Chansiri appoint someone to try and and bring in money in sensible, logical ways, like the rest of the world does?

I know that this is about the shop but there’s a common theme across the club isn’t there!!

The whole fokking shebang gives the  the impression that this ‘successful businessman’ in fact used to sell fake Rolex watches out of a suitcase on a beach in Phuket....

It's just another part of Wednesday that is unprofessional.  It smacks of a one man Ltd trading company.  We're in 2021 and we're building websites using HTML coding in notepad I'm sure of it.

Everything, and I mean everything, is wrong with the club at the moment.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

He did ...

Yep Joe Palmer came with an excellent CV.

Another one who didn’t last 5 minutes under Chansiri.

Doing fantastic work as CEO of AFC Wimbledon.

Would have been a fantastic asset to us but unfortunately just another in the long list of senior staff who left quite quickly under DC’s ownership.