Incompetence & The Tragedy of Our Online Shop

32 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Just ordered a tape measure too.....

:duntmatter:

"When measuring the length we have traveled up the Championship table, please be sure to measure properly, from below the base" 

:Chansiri:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

If you didn't laugh you'd cry..

Surely at some point during the process of that monstrosity being designed and ordered to ending up on our club website someone would have used some common sense and put a stop to it? Someone, anyone?? 

• Like 1

If you want a professional job doing then you have to hire professional companies to sort it out

It wouldn’t surprise me that in an effort to save money, the club get all the club merchandise from Funky pigeon.com and sell it for 3 times the cost 

• Haha 1

You can sort of break the site if you fiddle with the url. Official link

https://www.medocmall.co.uk/cgi-bin/live/ecommerce.pl?site=theclubshop_sheffieldwednesday&state=page&page=splash&suppress_header=yes

Delete the bit after 'sheffieldwednesday' and press enter. It takes you to the department section with outdated pictures, old deals, links that go nowhere, sections you didn't know existed.

:duntmatter: :Chansiri:

Now, I've been a massive fan of the Stegasaurus and Sheffield Wednesday since I was a small conker.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this. 

After all the negativity here however I decided not to purchase until I saw....

It's a "PLUSH" Sheffield Wednesday Stegasaurus, not a run of the mill Sheffield Wednesday Stegasaurus. 

That's me sold.

Screenshot_20210305_185123.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, gbear05 said:

Chansiri claims he’s done everything he can to bring money into the club and chooses ridiculous schemes like the 10 year season ticket, which everyone laughs at.

Yet our club’s online store is a disgrace! 

On Amazon, you can purchase something with their ‘one click purchase’ button. On our store, when you go to pay, the box with the amount you’re paying in defaults to some jibberish, so your transaction fails and then you have to manually enter the price! You even have to add delivery and manually calculate it! Can all the thickos manages that? 

Online shops spend a fortune on making their brand and products look slick.

Our store looks like someone took the photos of products with a Nokia 3210 on a public toilet floor.

Our store’s website isn’t even related to SWFC! I thought it was a scam website when I first found it. 

The products we sell...wow! Are we trying to produce the cheapest looking tat possible as some sort of joke?

There are a load of other problems with it.

My point is, why can’t Chansiri appoint someone to try and and bring in money in sensible, logical ways, like the rest of the world does?

Wish I had got 10 year season ticket,like one for life,end up about quid a match

• Haha 2

Guest Therealrealist
4 hours ago, Imre Varadi's Conker said:

Now, I've been a massive fan of the Stegasaurus and Sheffield Wednesday since I was a small conker.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this. 

After all the negativity here however I decided not to purchase until I saw....

It's a "PLUSH" Sheffield Wednesday Stegasaurus, not a run of the mill Sheffield Wednesday Stegasaurus. 

That's me sold.

Screenshot_20210305_185123.jpg

A plush stegosaurus used to roam around dore and totley back in the day....rest of em wer hangin round parson cross 

Just had to purchase goalie shirt for my 8 year olds birthday in a couple of weeks, and yes the site is complete rubbish

Which is a shame as the clothing range when you go in is better than it's been in a long while imo

As for the special stuff, less said about those the better......