Incompetence & The Tragedy of Our Online Shop

14 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Call me sad - but I’ve looked at where the badge is on the home shirts before - half of them aren’t in the same place. A centre metre to the left or right. No continuity. Easy to see on a striped shirt that’s £59 or whatever. 

Even on the website there is jumper where the logo is also printed on off centre. 

I once had to return a t shirt with the same issue as it was that obvious. 

That’s hilarious yet tragic

13 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Call me sad - but I’ve looked at where the badge is on the home shirts before - half of them aren’t in the same place. A centre metre to the left or right. No continuity. Easy to see on a striped shirt that’s £59 or whatever. 

Even on the website there is jumper where the logo is also printed on off centre. 

I once had to return a t shirt with the same issue as it was that obvious. 

"It's called artisanal"

:Chansiri:

• Like 1

The wider point here is that it shows Chansiri’s financial incompetence and how unprofessional he is. 

He doesn’t do anything like maximise revenue for the club yet is happy to blame the fans as ‘bad customers’.

• Like 4

Just now, i used to be sc_owl said:

In the thread about match programmes a few days back I suggested we move to a digital subscriber model with hard copies of the match day programmes posted out to those who download the e-version.  

you lost me after a few days back ......

1 hour ago, gbear05 said:

Chansiri claims he’s done everything he can to bring money into the club and chooses ridiculous schemes like the 10 year season ticket, which everyone laughs at.

Yet our club’s online store is a disgrace! 

On Amazon, you can purchase something with their ‘one click purchase’ button. On our store, when you go to pay, the box with the amount you’re paying in defaults to some jibberish, so your transaction fails and then you have to manually enter the price! You even have to add delivery and manually calculate it! Can all the thickos manages that? 

Online shops spend a fortune on making their brand and products look slick.

Our store looks like someone took the photos of products with a Nokia 3210 on a public toilet floor.

Our store’s website isn’t even related to SWFC! I thought it was a scam website when I first found it. 

The products we sell...wow! Are we trying to produce the cheapest looking tat possible as some sort of joke?

There are a load of other problems with it.

My point is, why can’t Chansiri appoint someone to try and and bring in money in sensible, logical ways, like the rest of the world does?

Had to check that too when I last tried to use it.

medocmall.co.uk, what's all that about? We used to have an online shop with swfc in the url, ours just makes users of the website feel uneasy about putting their details in. 

It’s been terrible since as long as I can remember.

I had a modicum of hope it would improve with new owners.

However a visit to the site over a year after the takeover disappointed

I just don’t bother going on anymore

It’s a disgrace and a key point to why the average £ spent by fans at the club is so low

2 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

In the thread about match programmes a few days back I suggested we move to a digital subscriber model with hard copies of the match day programmes posted out to those who download the e-version

How much do you think we should charge for this?

Im thinking, about three quid?

• Haha 3

Obviously this thread is a sideshow to the complete crap heap we now find ourselves in but it is symptomatic of the club top to bottom. 
I am not joking or exaggerating to say my 15year old sons second hand clothes online business is more professional than our on line shop. He probably turns over more as well!

Its pitiful but true that a child would be embarrassed by our online platform!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

He did ...

He was called Joe Palmer ..

And he came to Hillsborough with a glowing CV as  head of operations of Shakhtar Donetsk the war torn Champions League "Party Poopers"...

Joe can take a bow for helping them become a regular contender and responsible for marketing  some lovely designs of Orange and Black kits ...

I remember Joe's first introduction to the fan base where he was embarrassingly "sat down" by the Chairman mid sentence during his "talk"

MR C  continued with "his" meeting providing his audience with endless waffle ....

little was heard about from Joe   after that during his Employment at S6 ....

You may be lucky to bump into Mr Palmer maybe next season..:ph34r:.. where he is the CEO of Wimbledon at the newly constructed New Plough lane , where he's helping to market and present  the Don's as a challenging outfit in professional football again ..

He's doing an excellent job ..

He knows the business does Joe 

THIS..