Chansiri in or out?

CHANSIRI - IN OR OUT?  

489 members have voted

1. 1. Chansiri - In or Out?

• Chansiri IN - Support him
    • Chansiri OUT - Time to go

We have to press the reset button which starts with him selling up and going and hopefully (a big hope) that someone who can actually run a football club comes in and takes control. 
Then we need to strip back the playing staff, which given most are out of contract soon, is a plus and finally we need to get a manager in with some fresh ideas and a sense of direction on how to set us up and win games.

Edited by GMOwl72
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

3 people voted in. Surely have to be pigs or members of the Chansiri family. 

10 minutes ago, poite said:

Assume Chansiri's family are on here given the 5 votes of in?

I'm sure it was a joke, but I'm sure most of/if not all of his family want him out/to leave too.

• Haha 1

Just now, owlinexeter said:

Democratic vote, I voted Chansiri in because who is going to buy him out, he will not sell for nothing, if he walks away in the current state of events who is going to pay the players? 

You need a buyer before anything can change.

Would you not sell your house or car ever? Or, would you advertise it is for sale then see if anyone is interested? 

• Like 1

Guest T Hardy
54 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

image.jpg

Can you introduce some condition whereby if you say Chansiri in you have to give a reason why to cast your vote?

I’m fascinated to hear from anyone who backs him 

Out! 

Sell the club. You're not wanted any more. You've put us in this position by having transfer embargoes, points deduction, failing to sign any players in Jan and you're expecting a youth team coach to have the credentials to get us out of a relegation battle. 

Sell up now! 

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

The writings on the North...Only a total egomaniac, could sit watching a f.ookin' shambles, while staring at his own name...Wake the f.ook up Wednesday fans!!!!

I voted IN just to make a point of how a IN or OUT is irrelevant. Do you actually think he cares about some vote on here, I can tell you NO. The only way you or I will get this incompetent fool to leave this football club is to not put your hard earned money into the club. Unfortunately a majority of fans wont do that even probably people who voted OUT in this poll. Moaning on a forum is pointless as all he does is blame us, we have to hit him in the pocket then he'll take notice. So the choice is yours do you want to keep your money in you bank accounts and not pay to see the club you love to achieve what you want or do you want to keep on paying over inflated prices to a owner who insults you by calling you customers, then blames you for not being grateful knowing full well you will still pay up like sheep. That should be the poll on owlstalk