Chansiri in or out?

CHANSIRI - IN OR OUT?  

489 members have voted

1. 1. Chansiri - In or Out?

• Chansiri IN - Support him
    • Chansiri OUT - Time to go

1 minute ago, Five Archers said:

Nope we ain’t allowed in the ground for the next match, 

Did I say next match ffs I was saying if you want a realistic chance of getting rid of Chansiri this may be a solution in the long term. I can tell you moaning then handing him you money isn't going to work he'll just laugh in your face

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, poite said:

I can never get my head around this argument.

This is a fans forum where fans come online and share their views. It's not the House Of Commons. Nobody is expecting that something written on here is going to change anything. People take these things far to seriously. 

But that's my view or I'm I not allowed to air my opinions because you don't agree with what I'm saying

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bubbleowl said:

Did I say next match ffs I was saying if you want a realistic chance of getting rid of Chansiri this may be a solution in the long term. I can tell you moaning then handing him you money isn't going to work he'll just laugh in your face

Not giving him a penny mate, and for this to work we need an empty Hillsboro when we can go back

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Five Archers said:

Not giving him a penny mate, and for this to work we need an empty Hillsboro when we can go back

No arguement but that's my point you either hit him were it hurts or put up with it. People on here have got to understand ludicrous protests will be like water off a ducks back to him unless it costs him money or he gets a offer he can't turn down(unlikely)

33 minutes ago, bubbleowl said:

But that's my view or I'm I not allowed to air my opinions because you don't agree with what I'm saying

I'd love to understand where you think I've suggested that your view isn't allowed. 

You've expressed your view on an open forum and I have commented on it. That's how it works on a forum like this. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Five Archers said:

How? The guy is thousands of miles away and as just been told the play off push is still on by the anonymous bum lickers that “advise “ him. I honestly believe the guy ain’t got a clue

Convinced Chansiri is not even aware of relegation. 

With the regards the vote its a fruitless exercise.  Its not something we can just decide on. 

I’d still back him if:

1. He holds up his hands-up and admits he has got things horribly wrong. 

2. He bins Paxio.

3. He gets professional competent people in and let’s them do their job; most importantly a CEO!

4. He puts some kind of strategic plan in place

5. He significantly reduces ticket prices.

If I was pushing it, I would add meaningful fan engagement, but if I got the first five things I could deal with the fan engagement not being up to scratch. 

I haven’t mentioned the footballing side there, as it will take care of itself, if the first 4 things  i identified happen. 

In the absence of those things happening, I am 100% CHANSIRI OUT! I preferred Dave Allen to this! 

16 hours ago, T Hardy said:

Can you introduce some condition whereby if you say Chansiri in you have to give a reason why to cast your vote?

I’m fascinated to hear from anyone who backs him 

I have voted out.

But up until January I supported him. The lack of getting a new manager and securing some new players has finished my support.

But I can still see the other side that if he got the mardies on and just stopped all new expenditure we'd be well and trulyfucked.

I think everyone would want someone new if they were prepared to spend some money, cover all the debts etc and run the club properly. 

But in today's climate and with the club in such a state they'd be harder to find than rocking horseshit.

• Like 1

Can’t imagine why anybody would want this clown chansiri anywhere near our club

The only good thing to come out of this sorry mess is the knowledge that the idiots spaffing millions of daddy’s money away up the wall 

If he’s going to kill us off I only hope we drag him down with us

Well before I cast my vote I need more information,if I may.

If he goes will he be taking "THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THE CLUB" with him or would they be staying on with the fixtures and fittings and milking the club dry under the stewardship of the next blind owner/guardian? 

Edited by Lord Snooty