Chansiri in or out?

CHANSIRI - IN OR OUT?  

489 members have voted

1. 1. Chansiri - In or Out?

• Chansiri IN - Support him
    • Chansiri OUT - Time to go

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's 2021 and people are STILL trying to the old 'careful what you wish for' guilt trip posts

lol

fooooook me

Not at all. I said time to go. I voted out. But it’s not that simple is it? We all know that. 

2 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Not at all. I said time to go. I voted out. But it’s not that simple is it? We all know that. 

It is

He sells
Another owner comes in

e.g how it always happens every single time without fail, and always has done

Anyone suggesting there's any other reality are being deliberately overdramatic

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

It is

He sells
Another owner comes in

e.g how it always happens every single time without fail, and always has done

Anyone suggesting there's any other reality are being deliberately overdramatic

Do you want to explain that to bury fans? That was a relatively small investment that no one would make. This needs a big investment. I just hope you are right and there’s another MM out there. But these are very different days

• Like 2

I think the more pressing question is DC in or out because the last 3 years has seen little to no investment in the team, the club and it's infrastructure, the club is currently on life support being run further and further into oblivion.

either he gets people in who know what they are doing and are allowed to do it, not yes men with no power. Or he sells up to someone who wants to run a football club.

• Like 1

Ok saying sell you need a buyer to do that ? For the stupid money he reportedly wants not gona happen! Let’s hope he drops the price to entice a buyer and we get someone in who knows wot they doing ? We all thought we’d finally struck gold and we were doing ok till he decided he knew best and got rid his help one by one apart from the ‘chosen one’ god knows were we’ll be If and when he goes

4 hours ago, Plonk said:

Times up. But what next? If he decides to just say feck it and puts his cheque book away?

We deal with it.

Its bloody pointless drifting towards the bloody rocks as we are, simply because we are frightened of rowing against the sodding tide that is taking us there

Its a running joke being a Wednesday fan at the minute...

I know Covid etc has affected everything this season, if crowds had been at Hillsborough..We may have stayed up, but that would be a simple postponement of the inevitable, given the absolute clueless running of our club.

How long do you hope... or  show meek acceptance, given the mountains of evidence against Chansiris, stubborn , clueless, tenure in the last few years...?

In all honesty you can;'t

He either HAS to change, take the hit and get someone in who KNOWS football..cos he bloody doesn't!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Plonk said:

Do you want to explain that to bury fans? That was a relatively small investment that no one would make. This needs a big investment. I just hope you are right and there’s another MM out there. But these are very different days

I want DC to go ASAP but I'm also worried about any new owner too - and you are correct to say a new owner isn't guaranteed. However, it's more likely than not we would get one because of the potential IF we can get on a roll like SUFC did a few years ago. 

Nonetheless, it's natural for us supporters to be very worried.

Guest gizowl

Like I've said in another post yesterday before this latest player news broke he's got to put the club in administration and walk. Unless he finds a investor which looks unlikely he has no cash streams whatsoever. If he walks and administrators move in supporters and sponsors will be prepared to start parting with their cash. 

Guest gizowl
18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Tell me one single time a buyer hasn't bought Sheffield Wednesday and taken over when an owner has sold up

The club is bankrupt, when put in administration buyers will come forward. 

4 minutes ago, gizowl said:

The club is bankrupt, when put in administration buyers will come forward. 

Buyers ALWAYS come forward

Which is why anyone saying 'but if Chansiri goes then nobody will come' or 'who will buy us? be careful what you wish for' should be ignored

Because there hasn't been one single instance where a buyer hasn't come in when a Sheffield Wednesday owner has sold up

Therefore you might as well be going round forums saying 'but if Chansiri goes, Esther Rantzen might come in the middle of the night and burn Hillsborough down'

Same chance of it happening

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop