Chansiri in or out?

CHANSIRI - IN OR OUT?  

489 members have voted

1. 1. Chansiri - In or Out?

• Chansiri IN - Support him
    • Chansiri OUT - Time to go

The worst owner in the club's history, and yes I realise that he has tough competition for that mantle.

And please don't anyone throw back that he got us to the playoffs twice. It cost the club an unsustainable fortune and any bright spots in that period have been well and truly overshadowed by more reckless overspending, widespread mismanagement, cronyism and a complete disregard for the supporters.

He has lurched the club from one fiasco to another, and a relegation into the wasteland of league 1 seems like the only logical conclusion to his toxic legacy.

Anyone defending him now must either be still on his gravy train, or privy to some kind of mitigating info that the vast majority of us aren't.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

It's the financial implications that worry me.

The obvious answer is we go into admin, but what/who would put us into admin? How much do we actually currently owe to third parties?

If he walked away tomorrow what bills would need paying?

The issue would be the ground I'm guessing, that's been separated from the club. What would Sheffield 2 Ltd (or whatever entity owns it) want from a.new owner that may have picked us up out of admin?

Wouid they want the stupid £60m valuation?

22 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

The obvious answer is we go into admin, but what/who would put us into admin? How much do we actually currently owe to third parties?

If he walked away tomorrow what bills would need paying?

The issue would be the ground I'm guessing, that's been separated from the club. What would Sheffield 2 Ltd (or whatever entity owns it) want from a.new owner that may have picked us up out of admin?

Wouid they want the stupid £60m valuation?

Complicated by the fact that they haven’t actually paid anything yet???

• Like 2

I’ve been willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for a variety of reasons not least the amount of money he’s spent.

But before the F Troop come banging on my front door in white coats, the events of the last 2 months have finally broken me.

Leaving Thompson to face the music is akin to when Laws was the face of the club for a whole year when no one in the boardroom at the time was prepared to step up to the plate when DA peed off.

Despite the constant capitulations on the pitch not least today’s what finally did it for me was Shaws’s impending departure to Celtic. If the best young talent to come out of our academy for many a year is allowed to leave as meekly as he seemingly has, what’s the f**king point of having an academy?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, bubbleowl said:

I voted IN just to make a point of how a IN or OUT is irrelevant. Do you actually think he cares about some vote on here, I can tell you NO. The only way you or I will get this incompetent fool to leave this football club is to not put your hard earned money into the club. Unfortunately a majority of fans wont do that even probably people who voted OUT in this poll. Moaning on a forum is pointless as all he does is blame us, we have to hit him in the pocket then he'll take notice. So the choice is yours do you want to keep your money in you bank accounts and not pay to see the club you love to achieve what you want or do you want to keep on paying over inflated prices to a owner who insults you by calling you customers, then blames you for not being grateful knowing full well you will still pay up like sheep. That should be the poll on owlstalk

I agree let’s all stay at home and not attend the next home game ffs

28 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

I agree let’s all stay at home and not attend the next home game ffs

Ok let's wine and moan and shout chansiri out and call him a bad man and then buy season tickets, merchandise and order follow while he counts the money from the gullible. That'll show him!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bubbleowl said:

I voted IN just to make a point of how a IN or OUT is irrelevant. Do you actually think he cares about some vote on here, I can tell you NO. The only way you or I will get this incompetent fool to leave this football club is to not put your hard earned money into the club. Unfortunately a majority of fans wont do that even probably people who voted OUT in this poll. Moaning on a forum is pointless as all he does is blame us, we have to hit him in the pocket then he'll take notice. So the choice is yours do you want to keep your money in you bank accounts and not pay to see the club you love to achieve what you want or do you want to keep on paying over inflated prices to a owner who insults you by calling you customers, then blames you for not being grateful knowing full well you will still pay up like sheep. That should be the poll on owlstalk

I can never get my head around this argument.

This is a fans forum where fans come online and share their views. It's not the House Of Commons. Nobody is expecting that something written on here is going to change anything. People take these things far to seriously. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, bubbleowl said:

Ok let's wine and moan and shout chansiri out and call him a bad man and then buy season tickets, merchandise and order follow while he counts the money from the gullible. That'll show him!

Nope we ain’t allowed in the ground for the next match, 

If he admitted that he’s made mistakes, stopped having a pop at the fans and hired a proper manager and let him get on with it then I’d back him... but he won’t 

Time he cuts his losses and finds a buyer  as this has turned seriously toxic 

• Like 1