Chansiri - F-off

28 minutes ago, Brad_owl said:

Imagine if Chansiri and Paxo are there when the fans are let back in, just wow. 

it just wont happen , both are clueless idiots but you wont see either of them again at the club ,well not on a match day . its 15 months since chansiri was here , ive no idea if paxo still is at the club regularly or just by zoom calls etc.  i just dont know where i can look for any possible positives where chansiri might sell and the club becomes debt free . its just not looking good.  its an absolute disgrace that chansiri isnt issuing any statement either the club is for sale , or why we have no manager . does he actually hate the supporters? 

1 minute ago, T Hardy said:

You have to think, if the funds were from something that wasn’t his family’s, he’d have been announced to the world as something other than “part of the family that owns TUG”

Before we get into dangerous territory. I think we should go back to the main topic here.

We need to keep the pressure on Chansiri and find ways of protesting. 

2 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

He’s in for a shock when fans are allowed back alright lol

chansiri for 1st 2 years was hardly away from the club ,went to just about every home/.away game and i think only went back to thailand 1-2 times a year . even before the lock down he was hardly ever at the club spending 80% of his time in thailand or on holiday , he lost interest a very long time ago and you will never see him ever attend a game again . if he does i will be massively shocked. 

• Like 2

Guest T Hardy
3 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Then tell me where on the company asset register Sheffield Wednesday is mentioned. All of this information is in the public domain as they are a publicly listed company and cannot by law withhold such information from shareholders.

None of the directors/owners would have to register what they do with their dividends. I still maintain it’s worth expressing disapproval to the company, which was obviously the source of the money. 

Guest Hornsby
4 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Go to the official Thai Union website and open the investor relation tab. It will show a list of key shareholders. Ask yourself why several people or organisations with absolutely no connection to football or even Sheffield Wednesday would be happy for company funds to be thrown at a football club thousands of miles away on a loss making venture with very little chance of a return on investment.

Cos they thought they would make a bundle.

Like Red Bull buying Leipzig, Sky Man Utd, Billy Beans company Barnsley, Sunning Inter,etc , etc.

Guest T Hardy
3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Before we get into dangerous territory. I think we should go back to the main topic here.

We need to keep the pressure on Chansiri and find ways of protesting. 

Indeed.

Chansiri out stickers all outside Hillsborough?

1 minute ago, T Hardy said:

None of the directors/owners would have to register what they do with their dividends. I still maintain it’s worth expressing disapproval to the company, which was obviously the source of the money. 

The Chansiri family can use their won private money as they wish but that is different from using Thai Union company funds.

2 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Cos they thought they would make a bundle.

Like Red Bull buying Leipzig, Sky Man Utd, Billy Beans company Barnsley, Sunning Inter,etc , etc.

Thai Union Group doesn't represent a brand. It is a holding company that owns autonomously operated subsidiaries that own the brands. The subsidiaries have their own commercial teams to enter into advertising or sponsorship. 

47 minutes ago, Lammylad said:

When Pulis was sacked I sent Chansiri a message on LinkedIn asking him to sell our proud and historic club because he didn’t have a clue. He replied to me and told me I was disrespectful for sending the message and make him an offer for the club, he also said I was also in the minority and to stop moaning. I urge everyone who wants rid of him to register on LinkedIn and send him a message to sell up and go and he might realise I’m in the majority NOT THE MINORITY!. WE NEED TO ACT NOW.

Is it really him though?

Guest T Hardy
2 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

The Chansiri family can use their won private money as they wish but that is different from using Thai Union company funds.

I’m aware of that.

Like the example I used though, if Dave Zuckerberg in the future buys a football club and runs them into the ground, I think it would be reasonable to contact Facebook/Mark Zuckerberg and express an opinion which disapproves on the way that money has been used, and to remind them that Facebook was plastered everywhere when the club was bought and Facebook was widely reported as the company behind it - regardless of the dispute regarding that now 

DC puts in and spends tens and tens of millions of pounds. However, the club is far worse off in every single aspect and department. We're clearly heading to league one and most likely beyond. At that point, the club is worth peanuts rather than the 100 million that DC would ludicrously expect. Can someone please explain to me what DC and Paxo could possibly gain from running the club into the ground? Because, as I see it, they aren't getting their money back.