Chris Turner blasts Chansiri and his running of the club

Trouble is he has Rhino skin to the idea of the peasants protesting, the idea of the underclass rallying round with pitchforks and burning torches is simply not going to work.

I can't see any genuine way of forcing him out, he is too arrogant if that's not putting it mildly, The customers don't what it takes to run a business, he knows best.

Sadly until he chooses to sell then I don't see anything else changing. He comes from a culture where it's a big downer to admit you got something wrong and you'll lose face, we are way past that point and it could have all been rectified, or the process started a while back. His ego is the thing holding him back from sorting this mess out

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bobness said:

We could publicly blaspheme the current king of Thailand, who is actually a complete nutter.

Has anyone tried this? Signage, chants, the lot. It might force DC's hand. haha

"Your king's tattoos are f*cking sh*t!"

"Sh*t Bhumibol Adulyadej; he's just a sh*t Bhumibol Adulyadej..."

That sort of thing?

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, bobness said:

We could publicly blaspheme the current king of Thailand, who is actually a complete nutter.

Has anyone tried this? Signage, chants, the lot. It might force DC's hand. haha

I agree with some sort of protest at games when we are allowed back in - but why criticise somone's culture? Totally out of order 

• Like 6

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, Johnny Concrete said:

But she would be buzzing to go to the games, got her the home and away tops, couple of t shirts and even Wednesday bedding

Seeing as you are obviously a millionaire, any chance you could make DC an offer to buy the club?

35 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

I agree with some sort of protest at games when we are allowed back in - but why criticise somone's culture? Totally out of order 

Well if we ever get the Thai national anthem at Hillsborough again, I, for one, won’t be respecting it

Just now, Kew Owl said:

Well if we ever get the Thai national anthem at Hillsborough again, I, for one, won’t be respecting it

As is your right - but that's a bit laughable to be honest protest away against the man and his running of the club but not respecting a country's national anthem says more about you than it does about the protest 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

How many more prominent ex players and Wednesday fans have to speak out against Chansiri for the WHOLE fanbase to realise this man is ruining us?

I have that now as David Hirst, Chris Waddle, Carlton Palmer, Chris Turner, Michael Vaughan. Even chuffin David Garrido from Sky Sports has packed it in.

It makes no matter how many ex players speak out. 

Do owners listen to them at any club? DC will do just what he wants. To be fair to DC, think he is just way in over his head and can't or does not have a clue what to do next.  It's as if he's hoping that results, magically pick up or another fool says I want to buy it.  Which allows him to save face.

Just now, Jim said:

Starting to think the real problem is the man behind the scenes? Until he leaves I don’t see anything improving or changing?

WE in all honesty don't know whats happening behind the scenes..We just go along with whats happening minute by minute.

Criticisms coming in from all quarters now, its obvious the actual "fans" have grievances, but there could be a lot more fuelling the rest of it

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

WE in all honesty don't know whats happening behind the scenes..We just go along with whats happening minute by minute.

Criticisms coming in from all quarters now, its obvious the actual "fans" have grievances, but there could be a lot more fuelling the rest of it

We don’t but the fact we’ve been on a downward spiral for four years and the Chairman who confesses to not knowing much about football continues to get advice from a particular counsel and nothing improves suggests to me that there are issues? Surely if you’re getting continuous bad advice, you go somewhere else for it?

Just now, Jim said:

We don’t but the fact we’ve been on a downward spiral for four years and the Chairman who confesses to not knowing much about football continues to get advice from a particular counsel and nothing improves suggests to me that there are issues? Surely if you’re getting continuous bad advice, you go somewhere else for it?

You would think so...unless of course you were the sort of person that couldn't admit you were getting something wrong