Chris Turner blasts Chansiri and his running of the club

4 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

The thing is, I respect Chansiri's generosity and I genuinely don't think he wanted this to happen.

The people we had here before were very good at talking, but put nowt in.

I think he took people on trust and they had him round the corner.

I don't like the prices, but I understand the turnover/P&S business situation.

I'd accept Chansiri staying if he changes things.

It's why he doesn't do that which frustrates me.

If he ousted Paixao - who IMO is central to our failure - and brought Cook in, plus a DOF, then the only way would be up.

Even if we're relegated, in a strange way we'd actually be in a better place than now because even if we cheat the drop it'll be the same situation next season unless there's change.

Splashing the cash and wasting it I wouldn’t say is generous. 

Don't worry everything will be fine, our supreme leader Chans Wrong-Un will lead us to glory and enchantment.

1290392608_image(9).png.88aa0789c994d2e9f482e6eb74698166.png

Some famous quotes from our glorious leader ;

'I want to ask, the minority fan that is always negative, I want to know what they are doing for this club, beside moaning or being negative.' 

"They say they are a fan, a supporter, but sometimes they act like a customer or maybe worse than a customer." 

"I have lost a lot of money, not the fans. The minority try to say how bad I am. I ask the minority what they are doing for the club. If they don't like me, they don't need to get involved".

"I want there to be a strong foundation for when I hand over to my son".

“I will put this club on the market and I believe many people will want to buy,” 

"One day you will have a new owner but while I am your chairman I will do my very best and never do anything to damage this wonderful club.”

“I have lost a lot of money. I am happy if the fans want to buy some shares. I will step back."

"If you (the fans) really do want me out, then buy me out".

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Using Chansiris logic about fans, customers and losing money

I lose f.ookin' money EVERY time we lose don't I?......If you are going to take it the extreme...

You go , you pay...You lose...You don't enjoy it...hence...."Its a waste of f.ookin' money"

You buy a football shirt at an vastly inflated price...You wear it...and folk f.ookin' laugh at you.....So you don't wear the f.ookin' thing again...You lose money..

They ought to sell f.ookn' nightgowns!

You ante up for a season ticket, bolstered by a myriad of promises, surveys and are candidly asked 

"Do you want to keep paying these prices and get "Quality" players to achieve a promotion push"?

You answer yes....

and look what we get...

So before Chansiri chucks the toys outta the pram..he needs to have a good hard look at himself

The fact is...his every  £100'000 ..is our f.ookn' £50...

So extrapolate that..and tell me who has lost the most money....bearing in mind theres 25'000 of me...and just the bloody one of him

Customers....???

Believe me DC...if WE were customers you would easily be able to read yer name on the North with virtually no incumberence...Cast yer eyes right and I reckon you would have a moustache on the Kop

8 hours ago, poite said:

He's spot on. I have no interest in going and as a result my son won't be either. He's 6 this year and at the age where his connection with the club should really start to flourish. Unfortunately it won't. 

But to be clear its not about the fact we are down at the bottom. We've been this was for pretty much the entirety of the past 20 years so there's no expectations of seeing top level football with giants of Europe. 

The most damaging thing is Chansiri's running of the club and his exploitation of fans who have been so loyal for so long. It's not our club anymore, it's not a community club anymore. It's a dying club that has been dragged through the dirty further and further into its grave yet is treated like it's at the pinnacle of its existence competing with the elite of world football. 

I will always support this club and want it to be successful but as things are now I'm unwilling to commit anything other than my wishes or a comment on these boards to show for it. I'm not proud to support us anymore. I just feel I and many others are now to disconnected for that.

It's very dark times at this club and fear that it will only get worse whist this owner continues to destroy us. I just can't see the way out. 

Absolutely excellent post and totally totally sums my feelings up too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, steelowl said:

The apathy of our fan base is legendary

However I fail to see how almost anything we do will affect our present owner several thousand miles away, The only thing that might affect him is family name embarrassment. I suspect he's had a few a clips round the ear from his father - we need his elder brother round he'd prob sort this by actually employing experienced football consultants to take SWFC to an exit position and cut their losses. - It wont happen. 

With no visible source, the eyewatering amounts of money wasted must be hurting as it would anyone. I see no out for him (or us) at all, with his total control ethos we are simply circling the plughole until the inevitable 

Depressing times

Guest Hornsby
9 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Irrelevant whataboutery

And bought one of last players we made a decent profit on. Brunt.

Been an Owl since a kid at Myers Grove. 

Ditto Alan Watson who should be our next DOF.

City's Top UK scout who found Foden. 

8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Right - serious point time

If things continue or don't get better there will be many many many more threads and posts about the running of the club

They will probably increase in criticism and even ferocity

If you don't like this, can't handle it or don't understand why it's happening,  please - stick to the official website - www.swfc.co.uk

On the flip side maybe Chansiri will make a change, alter his running of the club, make everything ok again - in which case we can and will all go back to discussing the football and not having to even think about any off pitch dilemmas

Also - if you're not wanting to read threads about criticism of Chansiri or the way the club is run - don't click on thread titles saying someone's criticised Chansiri's running of the club

Bang on mate- how anyone doesn't want to criticize this clown is beyond me. In the good old days, we could boo him, direct verbal abuse in his direction, harass him and his security detail at the ground, throw bovril cups at him, empty of course, and make it clear that he is public enemy number 1 and should not come near the place. Of course I don't condone any of this but these things have happened to club chairman and much worse. In this sterile COVID world there is little that we can do to show just how much contempt we have for him.

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Hang on hang on...

He since said (very clearly) he knew as much as anyone else in football about football at the last fans forum

He also said he knew more than the fans who were criticising him, and knew more about football than anyone in the room

He also mocked the Sheffield United squad and got a standing ovation for it from the sycophants in the room

That Sheffield United squad got promoted to the Premier League that season

Ah...what a night that was....a truly commanding performance, destined to become the pinnacle of his tenure....UTO.

Edited by MrsHall
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MrsHall said:

Ah...what a night that was....a truly commanding performance, destined to become the pinnacle of his tenure....UTO.

I remember people at the club telling me that the chairman wanted it live streamed to the whole fanbase and that it only didn't happen due to a last minute technical hitch

Could you imagine if that night had been filmed/recorded and put online?

People who weren't in that room that night have no idea just how absolute Michael Jackson level whacko that night was and the things he said were just so outrageous

Yet he got a standing ovation

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I remember people at the club telling me that the chairman wanted it live streamed to the whole fanbase and that it only didn't happen due to a last minute technical hitch

People who weren't in that room that night have no idea just how absolute Michael Jackson level whacko that night was and the things he said were just so outrageous

The standing ovation bit ...was it like when Kim jung Un finishes his few lines and all his generals look at each other clapping nervously 👏 you know who you are who did.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Yet you deleted my post for criticising him the same

WTF ?

36 minutes ago, Morepork said:

You just know that DC could read all these concerns and conclude that we, "the customers" just don't get it.......

We know that he thinks that way already lol

This is a man that's been brought up in a near God privileged place in Thai society, never wanted for anything. Where anyone not at their status are quite frankly sheite under their shoe.  That's how he treats us. paxo regards the fans the same.

They don't care, never have, never will.

their joint get richer quick scheme failed.

• Like 1