Chris Turner blasts Chansiri and his running of the club

2 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

The point being...EVERYONE criticises Chansiri. EVERYONE knows he's a complete FU. EVERYONE knows that we have been ruined by an idiot...and then we get people who haven't done any better telling us what we all know...they have an opinion, nothing changes...I get tired of people like this tbh...no offence meant to you or any other great supporters...

No offence taken at all my friend 👍

I 'kind of' understand what you're trying to say

You're trying to say that people express opinions and yet nothing changes - which I get

The bottom line is people will express opinions until the situation is resolved. It won't stop. If things don't change there will be more people expressing opinions on this situation

The answer is Chansiri changes things up and becomes successful or he goes - absolutely nothing else will stop people expressing worries or concerns about the way the club is being run

And rightly so

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

I agree with all he is saying. Unfortunately nothing will change with this man in charge. The fact we are falling down into the depths of League 1 (again!) and we dont even have a proper manager in place to even try and stop the slide is very worrying. We hear nothing regarding any sort of plan or engagement. Yet no one is shocked by it. Wide spread apathy has set in I'm afraid.

17 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

The point being...EVERYONE criticises Chansiri. EVERYONE knows he's a complete FU. EVERYONE knows that we have been ruined by an idiot...and then we get people who haven't done any better telling us what we all know...they have an opinion, nothing changes...I get tired of people like this tbh...no offence meant to you or any other great supporters...

Just to confirm too - as is always the case - someone hasn’t just come out and said something 

When these things happen it’s 99.9999% that they’re answering a question they’ve been asked

Eg “what do you think of Sheffield Wednesday this season Chris?”

Owlstalk Shop

Guest wilyfox
10 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Slowly but surely, the pressure will start to build 

we’ll limp towards relegation. Then crowds will return next season and that’s when it’ll really crank up on Chansiri. 

20 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

The point being, having high profile people shine a light on the issues and situation is what we need more of, to keep piling the pressure on DC his 'advisor cronies' and the incompetent pen pushers at the club feeding his fragile ego.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

we’ll limp towards relegation. Then crowds will return next season and that’s when it’ll really crank up on Chansiri. 

I was thinking how the crowd numbers will fair up if we do get relegated.

Will it be another 2003-05 & 2010-12 with 20k plus sticking with the club, or will it fall off a cliff like the mid-70s?

If ST holders delay or stop buying tickets and wait and see, his POTD prices will have to be significantly reduced. I can't anyone paying £40 to watch L1 football.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

Ah ok...his opinion must matter then...and you replied which makes it relevant...and I can kinda say what I want really...have a nice day

Speaking as a fan I think it's called mate, his Chesterfield days or Allen ties bears absolutely no relevance with our situation really.

Whilst Turner wasn't a fantastic manager by any stretch of the imagination, he seems to be keyed into the off-field stuff. His recruitment was bang on when he was here, just couldn't get a tune out of them 😂

If not exactly him, he's the type of person we should be employing to guide the strategy of the club. 

13 minutes ago, TINGLE75 said:

I agree with all he is saying. Unfortunately nothing will change with this man in charge. The fact we are falling down into the depths of League 1 (again!) and we dont even have a proper manager in place to even try and stop the slide is very worrying. We hear nothing regarding any sort of plan or engagement. Yet no one is shocked by it. Wide spread apathy has set in I'm afraid.

One step at a time I know, but it’s the uncharted depths of League 2 I’m starting to worry about.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Animis said:

I was thinking how the crowd numbers will fair up if we do get relegated.

Will it be another 2003-05 & 2010-12 with 20k plus sticking with the club, or will it fall off a cliff like the mid-70s?

If ST holders delay or stop buying tickets and wait and see, his POTD prices will have to be significantly reduced. I can't anyone paying £40 to watch L1 football.

Gates will struggle to get past 15k imo ...fans have had enough...20 plus years we waited for a rich owner to come along and kill the club...you couldn't make our luck up, fans will stay away I think after this.

• Like 2