Chris Turner blasts Chansiri and his running of the club

Sleep walking to league one and maybe even further and not a dot we can do about it! If dc thought the fans were having a go before just wait till we allowed back in it will be toxic .. that’s if we can all be bothered cus that’s how his running of the club has got me and my mates ( 6 of us season tickets) we all just feel like shrugging your shoulders .. apathy 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

How many more prominent ex players and Wednesday fans have to speak out against Chansiri for the WHOLE fanbase to realise this man is ruining us?

I have that now as David Hirst, Chris Waddle, Carlton Palmer, Chris Turner, Michael Vaughan. Even chuffin David Garrido from Sky Sports has packed it in.

Yeah what happened with Garrido? He seemed to be loud enough when we were winning. Did he find out something? 

• Haha 1

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Even chuffin David Garrido from Sky Sports has packed it in.

Wondered what happened with him. Anyone know? He was vocally supportive during ‘the good year’, then fućked off completely. Wasn’t he made a club ambassador at the time?

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Proper proper weird how Wednesday fans are absolutely desperate to find some reason to attack anyone who mentions Wednesday in the press and will try and derail a thread about it

I just don't get it

It's sooooooo WEIRD

The point being...EVERYONE criticises Chansiri. EVERYONE knows he's a complete FU. EVERYONE knows that we have been ruined by an idiot...and then we get people who haven't done any better telling us what we all know...they have an opinion, nothing changes...I get tired of people like this tbh...no offence meant to you or any other great supporters...

• Like 2

It’s a cause of deep sadness the state we find ourselves in, I cannot help but think so much of it is avoidable by communication. Since DCs ownership this has been severely lacking, a strong word but a dictatorship springs to mind. There is a real disconnect between fans and club, something I cannot see changing until if or when he departs 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

It's another past-Wednesday player/manager/high profile fan publicly saying what many fans have been saying for a while.

It's not new news, but I have no objection to the comments being know, as it in some ways gets to part of the fan base that still live in a world where we don't ask questions; rock the boat; nothing to see hear mentality. These are limited in number but still vocal and potentially influencial.

When you stand back, there almost nothing that DC is doing in his sole ownership, and running of the club that is a positive - I can't think of anything; maybe BB's new contract.

In a democracy the majority should get their way - I imagine the vast majority of fans now think it's time for change.

• Like 3
  • Love 1