The 20/21 season ticket dilemma

I don't see how there is a dilemma really. 

Unless DC comes cap in hand to the fans, asking for forgiveness and support with an open book policy, he cannot be trusted with another penny from any fans. 

The vitriol which spews from within the club towards the fans and yet people want to put more money in to such a toxic sh1tstorm?! No chance, let the idiot and his lap dogs suffer until they get the message. 

• Like 8

Posted this in another thread on this topic, but my circumstances have changed dramatically since March last year and this was probably going to be my last year as a ST holder.  If I can find the money that could pay for next season, then I would most likely rejoin the local golf club instead, it would be much better for my physical and mental health.  Suppose the point I am making is we will all have different needs and priorities when things return to "normal", and we should be given the choice.

• Like 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

i will use what they owe me for season tickets for next season . but if it involves wearing a mask from next season and having to be tested every game i think personally myself i wont go again and im sure there will be many others what would feel that way. 

• Like 1

Fortunately or unfortunately I bought a 3-year and topped up with another 5-year 🤡 and all so is all paid for on the good interest free Mr C did ...... 😀

So I am stuck for the remainder of this season and the next 4 (21/22, 22/23, 23/24 & 24/25!!) regardless of where we are !! 🤪

I look on it now as that all I need to worry about is money for my fuel and match day grub ... when we are allowed back in 😉

I have to laugh at people who say 

The club can keep my money to help it stay afloat 

When in reality it's going straight into a players pocket 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

Will be leaving my season ticket for this season to roll over to next.  

Be interesting to see pricing strategy regardless of Division.  The early bird ticket should be the cheapest option available so if prices for POTG are to be reduced along with subsequent season ticket sales than a rebate should be offered to those of us who shelled out in February 2020

Don't hold your breath on a rebate 

On 21/02/2021 at 16:44, RUMBELOWS91 said:

So it seems people are having some success obtaining refunds on their 20/21 STs through credit card companies.

Personally, I'm torn. I don't need to get the money back asap. but I don't feel I shouid be forced into a L1 season ticket at £555, and the way the club is being run at the moment, I feel this is a way of taking a stand. 

On the other hand, it doesn't feel right causing more problems when Covid is depriving the club of any opportunity to make money, but then DC has said previously the money from fans doesnt pay for anything.

So, yes or no question....if you had to make the choice tonorrow of a refund on your 20/21 ST or carrying it forward to a 21/22 ST (that could be a L1 ticket) what wouid you do?

I'd carry it forward after hearing today that you're virtually certain to be using it in August. 

I appreciate people's loyalty but no supporter should give Chansiri or this club another penny until he leaves. Stadium empty, no merchandise - nothing.

He treats us fans - sorry, customers, with utter contempt and people are happy to keep supporting him and the club. The answer should be a no-brainer. The sooner the majority of supporters take a stand, the sooner he will sell up.

Not another penny from me. I will get my football fix somewhere else until he's gone.

16 minutes ago, owls66 said:

I appreciate people's loyalty but no supporter should give Chansiri or this club another penny until he leaves. Stadium empty, no merchandise - nothing.

He treats us fans - sorry, customers, with utter contempt and people are happy to keep supporting him and the club. The answer should be a no-brainer. The sooner the majority of supporters take a stand, the sooner he will sell up.

Not another penny from me. I will get my football fix somewhere else until he's gone.

I think people should do as they please who gave you the right to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do

• Like 1

21 hours ago, S25OWL said:

Fortunately or unfortunately I bought a 3-year and topped up with another 5-year 🤡 and all so is all paid for on the good interest free Mr C did ...... 😀

So I am stuck for the remainder of this season and the next 4 (21/22, 22/23, 23/24 & 24/25!!).... 

I did the same, but i thought the 3 year covered seasons 16/17 - 18/19, and the 5 year covered 

19/20 - 23/24?

Either way, I chose to commit to those deals fully accepting that the fit could hit the shan and I could end up watching L1 football or worse.

I just know I'd go regardless. 

22 hours ago, S25OWL said:

So I am stuck for the remainder of this season and the next 4 (21/22, 22/23, 23/24 & 24/25!!) regardless of where we are !! 🤪

I look on it now as that all I need to worry about is money for my fuel and match day grub ... when we are allowed back in 😉

That’s my thoughts it’s booze before and booze after in my case tho lol 

However realistically I will have paid 550 quid for a league one season ticket which let’s be honest is 300 quid too much. He isn’t going to refund the difference if he drops the price which he would HAVE to do so I can’t see how he can dip the price when we go down.

He has made a monumental mess to which he can’t get out of this. If by some miracle we stay up he might be able to claw his way back over time offering incentives for fans that were loyal but I honestly can’t see him doing it.