The 20/21 season ticket dilemma

2 hours ago, bladeshater said:

I think people should do as they please who gave you the right to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do

That is fair enough each to their own but if not attending is the only way we could send a message to DC that the fans want him out would you not be up for that? I'm genuinely interested as to why fans would want to keep going under a leadership that is killing the club.

10 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

That is fair enough each to their own but if not attending is the only way we could send a message to DC that the fans want him out would you not be up for that? I'm genuinely interested as to why fans would want to keep going under a leadership that is killing the club.

If Wednesday are playing I'm going 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

He's already got my money for this season's ticket and he's previously stated that there won't be any refunds for these, they will be credited towards the 2021/22 season ticket price (I didn't pay by credit card so therefore can't reclaim the money via S75, or whatever it's called).  With that in mind, it looks like I'll have no choice but to 'renew' my season ticket, therefore i'm not going to waste £555 by not going next season. 

That doesn't mean I support his leadership.  It also doesn't mean that I'll be sitting their quietly, meekly accepting the way he is leading MY football club.  I'm sure I'll find some way of voicing my displeasure at what he is doing (or not doing!!), whilst still being able to support the team on the pitch, as difficult as that might be the way we're currently playing. 

7 hours ago, bladeshater said:

I think people should do as they please who gave you the right to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do

I'm simply disclosing my opinion on a public forum.

I'm truly sorry if expressing an opinion different from yours offends you.