MISSING : PLEASE HELP

If we were in a position to sell our Barry, how much do you think he's worth, and if we get relegated couldn't we sell him to fund new players in league one.

It has been quoted that he is worth 5 million,  would that be enough?

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, daleblue said:

If we were in a position to sell our Barry, how much do you think he's worth, and if we get relegated couldn't we sell him to fund new players in league one.

It has been quoted that he is worth 5 million,  would that be enough?

5 million!!!!! Wow. Who’d pay that? I’ve got a bridge and Eiffel Tower going cheap! 

• Haha 1

I’m probably overly critical of Bannan and in the minority disappointed by him extending his contract. But that said Thompson is doing him no favours at all. I don’t care if Bannan is superman, he can’t play every minute of every game and be expected to be on top form all the time. He needs a rest, he’s not getting any younger and he’s being criminally mid managed.

It be just our luck that he’d do his cruciate or something and be out for next two years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jonnyowl said:

Yeah lets get rid of Bannan, because that will defiantly make us a better side!

Lets play a different player in his place, maybe one who hasn't signed a contract yet and hasn't shown his commitment to the club!

Pathetic thread!

If we had more players with the quality of Bannan we wouldn't be in this position!

Wrong & wrong,BB may well thrive at a different club,but how long has he been here? what have we achieved? won? he is one of a number of players who have simply been at this club too long and achieved nothing

We have had  many players of said 'quality' & we similarly achieved ****  all...rather than re contract we should be looking to move on players who haven't been able to push us on..

I believe myself we are in danger of dropping throw the Divisions....

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Wrong & wrong,BB may well thrive at a different club,but how long has he been here? what have we achieved? won? he is one of a number of players who have simply been at this club too long and achieved nothing

We have had  many players of said 'quality' & we similarly achieved ****  all...rather than re contract we should be looking to move on players who haven't been able to push us on..

Love this. He wasn’t good enough in his prime but now will be 31-33? At least he won’t lose his pace, his heading, his scoring as he gets older. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, parajack said:

No your completely wrong!

We've achieved nothing since 2012, and you have to go all the way back to 1991 to have achieved promotion from the 2nd tier of English football!

Your absolutely deluded if you think we'd be better off without Bannan, he'd walk into any side in the Championship, that 's why Brentford wanted him in the summer!

He thrived with players like Wallace, Hooper, Lee and Foriesteri around him, now his has to play with Harris, Reach Widnass and Paterson! 

Bannan isn't the problem, the problem is the complete lack of quality around him!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RuncornOwl94 said:

Have you seen this man?? He's been missing since 2017.

Some Wednesday fans describe him as one of the best in the league,  very strange.

He will answer to Darren Potter when called, loves a sideways pass, can't take a decent set piece and is most comfortable in his own half.

Please get in touch we're worried sick.

bannan.jpg

🥱😴💤💤 start at t’owner & work your way through t’advisors/directors etc before starting on t’few quality players we have.

6 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

No your completely wrong!

We've achieved nothing since 2012, and you have to go all the way back to 1991 to have achieved promotion from the 2nd tier of English football!

Your absolutely deluded if you think we'd be better off without Bannan, he'd walk into any side in the Championship, that 's why Brentford wanted him in the summer!

He thrived with players like Wallace, Hooper, Lee and Foriesteri around him, now his has to play with Harris, Reach Widnass and Paterson! 

Bannan isn't the problem, the problem is the complete lack of quality around him!

This is where ime going wrong,not enough exclamation marks in my posts.....