MISSING : PLEASE HELP

I switched off several times in anger today, but in time I watched he passed it to Westwood 5 times. Twice from half way line. His range of passing is superb. Didn’t you see him play the first pass of a five pass move that cut us wide open? 

He either passes backwards or long now. Like a boxer looking for knockout punch without ever throwing a jab. I’m delighted we get to watch this creative genius for two more years!!! 

36 minutes ago, RuncornOwl94 said:

Have you seen this man?? He's been missing since 2017.

Some Wednesday fans describe him as one of the best in the league,  very strange.

He will answer to Darren Potter when called, loves a sideways pass, can't take a decent set piece and is most comfortable in his own half.

Please get in touch we're worried sick.

bannan.jpg

I thnk yer best option would be to ask opposition managers, players and pundits etc if they had seen him this season, cos asking on here at the minute is mainly pointless due to myopia 

39 minutes ago, RuncornOwl94 said:

Have you seen this man?? He's been missing since 2017.

Some Wednesday fans describe him as one of the best in the league,  very strange.

He will answer to Darren Potter when called, loves a sideways pass, can't take a decent set piece and is most comfortable in his own half.

Please get in touch we're worried sick.

bannan.jpg

GET SHORTY.

• Haha 1

Yeah lets get rid of Bannan, because that will defiantly make us a better side!

Lets play a different player in his place, maybe one who hasn't signed a contract yet and hasn't shown his commitment to the club!

Pathetic thread!

If we had more players with the quality of Bannan we wouldn't be in this position!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Yeah lets get rid of Bannan, because that will defiantly make us a better side!

Lets play a different player in his place, maybe one who hasn't signed a contract yet and hasn't shown his commitment to the club!

Pathetic thread!

If we had more players with the quality of Bannan we wouldn't be in this position!

Yep. Blame the good ones and that'll fix it init? 

BANNAN OUT. 

Cant wait until we sign someone of the quality weve recently brought in to replace him....

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Out of top 50 problems facing Sheffield Wednesday currently I don't think any of them involved Barry Bannan.

Im even seeing people accusing him of not being arsed. 

The day after hes signed a new contract as captain when he could have left on a free.

Im honestly beyond staggered at people.

• Like 1