MISSING : PLEASE HELP

5 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Yes, Barry Bannan is the problem.:duntmatter:

No the Chairmans allegedly the problem BB is just not the solution and all the others who we have achieved nothing with the same......Barnsley,by contrast flying, and they go out and find new,exciting players,season on season....

Edited by parajack

2 minutes ago, mogbad said:

He's had his poorest season by far with us but if anyone thinks he's one of our main problems then I'm afraid you haven't got a fekkin clue.

On the pitch,he is one of a group of players who have been here too long,and who we have achieved nothing with.....not quite the same thing is it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RuncornOwl94 said:

Have you seen this man?? He's been missing since 2017.

Some Wednesday fans describe him as one of the best in the league,  very strange.

He will answer to Darren Potter when called, loves a sideways pass, can't take a decent set piece and is most comfortable in his own half.

Please get in touch we're worried sick.

bannan.jpg

I see your Barry Bannan, and raise you Adam Reach. Lets hope he's gone in the summer

Large.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Glenn59 said:

I see your Barry Bannan, and raise you Adam Reach. Lets hope he's gone in the summer

Large.jpg

He's got a shocking attitude, only decent game he's had was against Wycombe, every other game he's been rubbish!

No effort, no desire, you only have to look at his reaction after he scored against Blackburn that he's not bothered!

Can't wait to see this waster out of our club!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, jonnyowl said:

He's got a shocking attitude, only decent game he's had was against Wycombe, every other game he's been rubbish!

No effort, no desire, you only have to look at his reaction after he scored against Blackburn that he's not bothered!

Can't wait to see this waster out of our club!

Reach has to be the weakest player I have ever seen. Can't seem to hold the ball up, no energy to go past players and by the looks of it would get bullied out of a game by the fat, glasses wearing ginger kid at school who was always the last to be picked.

Reach would struggle in an under-8 side

• Love 1