Kadeem Harris

Put in a great cross that Rhodes nearly scored from. Think he like many of our players are too naive. If our opposition had a player like Harris you know they’d win 5+ free kicks a game. We never seem to win the free kicks and always seem to give them away. 

Just now, Andrew_Owl said:

Thought he was poor today,  kept doing bits of skill and beating his man then losing the ball, jogging back shaking his head.

Also thought Dunkley was awful thought we signed Maldini the way some of our fans were going off when we announced him.

Wasn't his best game but at least 4 or 5 were much worse today.

The whole set up was wrong.  Today needed same approach to the Wycombe game, absolutely baffled by bthe formation change in a crucial game

• Like 2

Harris has never ever been a football player. He is simply a crook who is stealing a wage. And not even making a good attempt to disguise it !!!!

Seriously how the actualy F does this man make a living from the game? It boils my pi$$.

Im almost 46 years old. I played a football tournament all day yesterday and all day today (diff time zone, its late here now), and I played more forward passes and put in more successful crosses today, from full back, than this clown has done in his whole career.

There is a reason why COLIN let us have him on a free. COLIN, huge Owls hater, gave us this player for FREE. Take a moment to wonder why? COLIN must be laughing his little pork balls off at us. What a joke we really are.

And some of you here on OT actually rate him. It beggars belief.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, waddleisgod said:

I’m going to say this in the kindest and most PC way that I can......(I”m sure you know the words I want to use)

Harris

Along with a number of other Wednesday players like

Lees

Shaw

Palmer

Kachunga

Reach

Penny

Lack INTELLIGENCE 

Harsh on Tom Lees. 

39 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Wasn't his best game but at least 4 or 5 were much worse today.

The whole set up was wrong.  Today needed same approach to the Wycombe game, absolutely baffled by bthe formation change in a crucial game

All day long nailed it! 

48 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Thought he was poor today,  kept doing bits of skill and beating his man then losing the ball, jogging back shaking his head.

Also thought Dunkley was awful thought we signed Maldini the way some of our fans were going off when we announced him.

Thought he was a superman defender leader

1 hour ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Always easy to scapegoat after a defeat

1 hour ago, Philb125 said:

Put in a great cross that Rhodes nearly scored from. Think he like many of our players are too naive. If our opposition had a player like Harris you know they’d win 5+ free kicks a game. We never seem to win the free kicks and always seem to give them away. 

Bannan would only waste them.

• Love 1