Kadeem Harris

1 hour ago, steelerian said:

Harris has never ever been a football player. He is simply a crook who is stealing a wage. And not even making a good attempt to disguise it !!!!

Seriously how the actualy F does this man make a living from the game? It boils my pi$$.

Im almost 46 years old. I played a football tournament all day yesterday and all day today (diff time zone, its late here now), and I played more forward passes and put in more successful crosses today, from full back, than this clown has done in his whole career.

There is a reason why COLIN let us have him on a free. COLIN, huge Owls hater, gave us this player for FREE. Take a moment to wonder why? COLIN must be laughing his little pork balls off at us. What a joke we really are.

And some of you here on OT actually rate him. It beggars belief.

But he was signed by Bruce!.

Just now, Holmowl said:

By some distance our best (only) threat today.

If you think Harris was the problem today we really are in deep Doo-Doo.

Thought the same, there were far poorer performances by others today, he also tracked back and prevented it from going to 2-0 before creating a great chance for Rhodes. 

I think Pedersen had his number very early on. One or two feelings weren't given either which could have gone either way didn't help and he resorted to flicks and tricks that didn't come off either. Can't understand why we left it so late to let him have a go at the right back though and see if there was any luck there

2 hours ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Thought he was poor today,  kept doing bits of skill and beating his man then losing the ball, jogging back shaking his head.

Also thought Dunkley was awful thought we signed Maldini the way some of our fans were going off when we announced him.

thomson should have switched wings, it was so obvious they had him 2wd up from the off.

8 hours ago, waddleisgod said:

I’m going to say this in the kindest and most PC way that I can......(I”m sure you know the words I want to use)

Harris

Along with a number of other Wednesday players like

Lees

Shaw

Palmer

Kachunga

Reach

Penny

Lack INTELLIGENCE 

It's so true, embarrassing they are as thick as a China cup