BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

34 minutes ago, caz92 said:

Charlton fan checking in - you do not want Matt Southall or Matt Southall’s associates anywhere near your club.

He bled us dry. The club barely had a pot to pee in this time last year yet he and his mates were spending the little money we had on fancy cars, nice bread and beaches.

The below link is worth skim reading if you want to get an idea on what kind of person Matt Southall is.

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/88474/latest-ownership-shenanigans-bite-size-thread-18-11-mini-bitesize-now-up/p1

Why has he got anything to do with this?

Of course the other option is that it was released by DC to try and find a buyer, so he used Alonso?

Or he is trying to put pressure on someone already interested.....I admit that if was the case the sum quoted would have been £100m.....but he may be desperate to sell as there may be no crowds next season either?

1 hour ago, caz92 said:

Charlton fan checking in - you do not want Matt Southall or Matt Southall’s associates anywhere near your club.

He bled us dry. The club barely had a pot to pee in this time last year yet he and his mates were spending the little money we had on fancy cars, nice bread and beaches.

The below link is worth skim reading if you want to get an idea on what kind of person Matt Southall is.

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/88474/latest-ownership-shenanigans-bite-size-thread-18-11-mini-bitesize-now-up/p1

Yeah seriously I remember watching this all unfold last year with you. Absolutely crazy. 

11 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Chansiri will never accept a bid - no bid can match what he has put in.   He doesn't understand what he has put in is mainly a lost cause.

This is why I fear for our club.

Absolutely this, Chansiri must understand that his cash 'invested' in us sits in Abdi's new villa, Urbies pool, Steve Gibson's Ferrari, Jordon Rhodes extension & Paxos bank account.

Very little has gone into the infrastructure or the current playing squad contracts. Chansiri has added feck all value to the club. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, caz92 said:

You guys said the same about Katrien tbf and she wasnt anywhere near as bad

Guest Mcguigan
1 hour ago, Shezza said:

Why on earth would some multi million consortium risk their money with someone like Erik Alsono with no experience of buying or running a football club? 

Yep, and any creditable new owner would conduct weeks of due diligence before lodging any realistic offer for the club.

the club is more likely to go bust before chansiri would sell for 30 million . he is adamant club has cost him 300 million , we know that cant possibly be true , he said in last 1/2 years he turned down well over 100 million.  the question is whats the club actually worth not how much he has wasted . he purchased the club for 50-60 million in normal times, club had player assets then loovens,westwood,lees,hutchinson,lee etc all with decent values at the time ,now we are in financial meltdown throughout the world , football like most business without spectators are going to go bust unless this long term lockdown madness ends in the summer at the latest . we now have few assets with any value based on all these factors 30 million is about right. but chansiri would sooner eat a mouth of chillies than sell for that. 

11 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Alonso has now deleted his proof of funds tweet.

How many more red flags do we need.

lol

He must have got cold feet and in that case id like to throw my hat in to the ring with a £100 million pound offer with Proof of funds to follow as my associates are just putting together the paper work and exchanging contracts  (this is my mrs putting the Euro on at Law Brothers)

I don't have Twitter or Instagram so if someone can announce it on my behalf and goad the current owner for me that would be appreciated 

And also stand by to delete said posts at 9:30pm tonight if the funds fail to materialise 

1 hour ago, caz92 said:

jo5olsx790pk.png.b9e59be13e60f490f2cffb0fdb0cc49c.png

According to that, we've got 67 days between signing Andre Green and everything going 'tîts up'.

I've booked 22nd March off, just in case.