BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The same Alonso who claimed he was a shareholder at SWFC when he wasn’t? The bloke who claimed he was owner of Bali United - he isn’t. 

Alonso who’s LinkedIn page leaves more questions than answers.

Alonso who is doing business now with Matt Southall. Matt Southall who claimed he was going to spend money at Charlton when they were under a transfer embargo. 

lol

Was it you who posted a link to Pieter Tanuri when Alonso first arrived on the scene Sal?

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Hi mate

Think you’re in the wrong thread or something??

This is the Alonso in to buy SWFC thread 

Oh got you this is the parody thread. Where’s the real thread , “the Spaniard who is said to be  backed by a wealthy Indonesian Consortium offered between £25m and £30m? I’d like to contribute to that one. 

Just now, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Oh got you this is the parody thread. Where’s the real thread , “the Spaniard who is said to be  backed by a wealthy Indonesian Consortium offered between £25m and £30m? I’d like to contribute to that one. 

Maybe sit this thread out mate 

Don’t think this one is for you somehow 

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Athelwulf said:

Chansiri selling would be an admission of failure.

He'll need someone to blame, in addition to getting the offer he thinks the club is worth.

If he was getting barracked regularly at home games, I guess he could use that as a plausible excuse.

He’s in Thailand 

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Nostalgic Owl said:

Like 2008-10 again.

Run into the ground and need a new owner.

Perspective buyer comes along and evidence so far pushes him to Sheard corner

Ffs

A complete nightmare being a Wednesday fan, like a vicious circle of mediocrity, false dawns and debt, with short rare moments of success that are becoming more and more brief and distant 

Just now, Nostalgic Owl said:

Do we want proper owners who are credible.

Yes.

To replace a poo owner.

So ignoring the warning signs about these guys by indulging in whataboutery isnt helpful really.

Im not 

I’m pointing out the similarities

lol

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

He’s in Thailand 

I know.

I mean in future, when the fans are back too.

I think he said before that in the eyes of the fans "everything he does is wrong".

I don't see him simply selling, not unless he can demonstrate that the fans ungratefully want him out.

He pulled that stroke with Carlos.

Just now, Athelwulf said:

I know.

I mean in future, when the fans are back too.

I think he said before that in the eyes of the fans "everything he does is wrong".

I don't see him simply selling, not unless he can demonstrate that the fans ungratefully want him out.

He pulled that stroke with Carlos.

Our fans sit in total silence, punch each other, then leave early

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

No matter how badly we want DC to sell us and move on, it’s worth remembering we actually can be in worse hands than we are already, so I’d rather we didn’t just get sold to the first offer irrespective of who or what that offer is 

The next owner needs to be the right one and not another catastrophe. This Alonso business absolutely stinks and I hope we go nowhere near it.