BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

Some peoples desperation to see Chansiri out is so frightening that they are willing to take the word of a man no one knew about a month ago who 

appeared on social media claiming to be a shareholder 

deleted shareholder bit and said he was an advisor 

posted a few quotes about fans being great

suggested he was being restricted in his work

announced he was leaving 

leaked his bid for Swfc

messaged saying he had proof of funds 

deleted message of proof of funds

deleted Twitter 

And all in the space of 4 weeks, come on people open your eyes and see this bloke for what he is, if that doesn't actually make you think I don't know what will 

The majority I think want Chansiri to sell but not just to any old chancer surely 

Just now, PARKOWL said:

Some peoples desperation to see Chansiri out is so frightening that they are willing to take the word of a man no one knew about a month ago who 

announced he was leaving 

leaked his bid for Swfc

deleted Twitter 

And all in the space of 4 weeks, come on people open your eyes and see this bloke for what he is, if that doesn't actually make you think I don't know what will 

The majority I think want Chansiri to sell but not just to any old chancer surely 

Should I list all the things Chansiri's done in recent times?

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, PARKOWL said:

announced he was leaving 

leaked his bid for Swfc

deleted Twitter 

Forgetting everything else, isn't that generally how it works with people buying clubs.

Who'd heard of DC before he bought the club, not hearing of someone looking to buy a club isn't new or limited to just us.

I bet hardly any Man City fans had heard of Sheik Mansour a month before he rocked up with his fat oil money cheques

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Should I list all the things Chansiri's done in recent times?

What's the point in that ?

this is a thread about someone who has reportedly put a bid in to buy the club isn't it,

I'm sure we can go to one of the many other threads about Chansiri to list all the failed promises from him

7 minutes ago, morganowl said:

the club is more likely to go bust before chansiri would sell for 30 million . he is adamant club has cost him 300 million , we know that cant possibly be true , he said in last 1/2 years he turned down well over 100 million.  the question is whats the club actually worth not how much he has wasted . he purchased the club for 50-60 million in normal times, club had player assets then loovens,westwood,lees,hutchinson,lee etc all with decent values at the time ,now we are in financial meltdown throughout the world , football like most business without spectators are going to go bust unless this long term lockdown madness ends in the summer at the latest . we now have few assets with any value based on all these factors 30 million is about right. but chansiri would sooner eat a mouth of chillies than sell for that. 

I know he has intimated interest before, but has he fizz had offers over £100m . Chansiri is a bullshitter of the highest order. 

The stadium sale is complicated and its value inflated for FFP purposes. The stadium, training ground have been neglected and apart from the land they sit on, not of value without a football club wanting to use them.

There is very little value in the playing squad due to contract issues and likely to be relegated in a couple of months. The lack of forward planning in that scenario means the squad will be decimated and replaced under a strict wage cap, losing any advantage of promotion at the first attempt.

The club under the stewardship of Chansiri and Paxo have become the pariah's of football, notoriously difficult to deal with for other clubs, creating conflict with the media and alienating the fanbase. The brand value of a once proud club therefore is diminished.

On top of that, it consistently loses £10-20m a year , even with championship level TV revenue. There is no ticket revenue due to restrictions and even when lifted, fans aren't going to be flocking to return, in fact the opposite I suspect and should be a wake up call for Chansiri, to learn that he cannot take fans for granted.

Apart from putting a big telly in the stadium, there is not one thing Chansiri and Paxo have done to improve the club from the position when  they took over from Mandaric. If he ever gets back anywhere near what he paid Mandaric he will be lucky, however we know he's a dillusional moron and will hang around like a fart in a lift and fear our decline has some way to go yet.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

What's the point in that ?

this is a thread about someone who has reportedly put a bid in to buy the club isn't it,

I'm sure we can go to one of the many other threads about Chansiri to list all the failed promises from him

Just finding it really odd people posting stuff like 'here's a list of all the things Alonso has done' and then posting a list that's not even 5% as bad as the time we've had under Chansiri

I read the list and then go 'sounds better than what we've got - bring it on!!'

lol

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Forgetting everything else, isn't that generally how it works with people buying clubs.

Who'd heard of DC before he bought the club, not hearing of someone looking to buy a club isn't new or limited to just us.

I bet hardly any Man City fans had heard of Sheik Mansour a month before he rocked up with his fat oil money cheques

I'm not saying it is I'm just talking about alonso and what he's done in a month we've known about him 

but I will say the reason we didn't know about chansiri and the reason man city didn't know about Sheik Mansour is because they didn't appear on Social media, they didn't play up to fans and they didn't flounce off at the first obstruction 

If you're happy with his actions then that's your opinion and you're entitled to it but for me its not how you integrate your self into any business or into a position to buy a business, just to many red flags for me 

To say nothing is happening behind the scenes is I feel wrong. All evidence we have suggests their has been something going on.

Agents are a dodgy breed as anybody who follows Wednesday closely well knows.

Their was rumour DC had agreement to sell the club if we stay in division early in season.

Next we have new advisor appears (who did have advisor role without doubt) who initially indicated he was a shareholder. 

This advisor then leaves acrimoniously saying cannot work with current team.

We then hear advisor (who is heading a consortium) has bid £25 million for 100% share in club which has been refused. Although some saying not true also reliable reports saying true and details of where investors are from and sum which was bid indicate it has some validity.

Is it possible that Alonso consortium were the ones who were going to buy club if it stayed in division. It would explain his arrival and role. Whilst working here he realised that current management regime was problem and advised consortium to buy the club now rather than wait. To bid for club he would have needed some insight to what it was worth and finances around the club. 

Southall has linked himself to Alonso ad he is type who tries to attach himself to cash. Derby takeover looks to have stalled and he has heard Alonso consortium looking for club to take over and trying to muscle in on deal. If anything this proves that Alonso does front a consortium who has funds.

I am not saying it is great news or anything just trying to make sense of what information is coming out.

• Like 1

but I will say the reason we didn't know about chansiri and the reason man city didn't know about Sheik Mansour is because they didn't appear on Social media, they didn't play up to fans and they didn't flounce off at the first obstruction  

The chairman's son announces our new signings on Instagram now

Let THAT sink in

Owlstalk Shop

If you're happy with his actions then that's your opinion and you're entitled to it but for me its not how you integrate your self into any business or into a position to buy a business, just to many red flags for me 

That's a huuuuuuuuuuge jump and assumption, I've not stated my opinion on this either way

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Just finding it really odd people posting stuff like 'here's a list of all the things Alonso has done' and then posting a list that's not even 5% as bad as the time we've had under Chansiri

I read the list and then go 'sounds better than what we've got - bring it on!!'

lol

I think you’re calling this wrong. DC has a catalogue of errors to his name but you can’t deny he showed proof of funds and has done for 6 years. You also have to look at his family to see what kind of background he comes from.

This Alonso bloke claims he’s everyone and everything. Honestly he screams absolute chancer and turning a ‘bid’ down from him is exactly the right thing for Chansiri to do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Quist said:

To say nothing is happening behind the scenes is I feel wrong. All evidence we have suggests their has been something going on.

Agents are a dodgy breed as anybody who follows Wednesday closely well knows.

Their was rumour DC had agreement to sell the club if we stay in division early in season.

Next we have new advisor appears (who did have advisor role without doubt) who initially indicated he was a shareholder. 

This advisor then leaves acrimoniously saying cannot work with current team.

We then hear advisor (who is heading a consortium) has bid £25 million for 100% share in club which has been refused. Although some saying not true also reliable reports saying true and details of where investors are from and sum which was bid indicate it has some validity.

Is it possible that Alonso consortium were the ones who were going to buy club if it stayed in division. It would explain his arrival and role. Whilst working here he realised that current management regime was problem and advised consortium to buy the club now rather than wait. To bid for club he would have needed some insight to what it was worth and finances around the club. 

Southall has linked himself to Alonso ad he is type who tries to attach himself to cash. Derby takeover looks to have stalled and he has heard Alonso consortium looking for club to take over and trying to muscle in on deal. If anything this proves that Alonso does front a consortium who has funds.

I am not saying it is great news or anything just trying to make sense of what information is coming out.

There is literally no indication of proof of funds and ‘Indonesian consortium’ is as tenuous as it gets. 

Who from Indonesia? What company? Who is the majority shareholder? 

Alonso is playing an absolute blinder here.

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

You also have to look at his family to see what kind of background he comes from

just cos his dad/brother have very good business acumen doesn’t mean he does. 

my dad was a furnace operater but I know sweet fa about furnaces 

• Like 2