BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

Just now, ANDY said:

just cos his dad/brother have very good business acumen doesn’t mean he does. 

my dad was a furnace operater but I know sweet fa about furnaces 

Completely agree. But honestly I’d rather keep DC than this Alonso bloke who is reading the text book on  how to muscle in at a football club in crisis.

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Just finding it really odd people posting stuff like 'here's a list of all the things Alonso has done' and then posting a list that's not even 5% as bad as the time we've had under Chansiri

I read the list and then go 'sounds better than what we've got - bring it on!!'

lol

I dont think its odd to post about the things he's done when he's made an attempt to buy the club 

Surely it would be odd to ignore such things and not discuss his approach to it 

what Chansiri has said and done are laid bare for everyone to see and scrutinise, but unlike some of my fellow Wednesday fans I'm not quite in the anyone is better than Chansiri camp just yet but i accept and understand that plenty are 

Just now, PARKOWL said:

I dont think its odd to post about the things he's done when he's made an attempt to buy the club 

Surely it would be odd to ignore such things and not discuss his approach to it 

what Chansiri has said and done are laid bare for everyone to see and scrutinise, but unlike some of my fellow Wednesday fans I'm not quite in the anyone is better than Chansiri camp just yet but i accept and understand that plenty are 

That's fine

I agree with you

I'm with you on it

So posting lists of things that Alonso has done that are 5% as bad as anything Chansiri has put us through is illogical 

It just makes Alonso seem the more attractive option

That's all I'm saying

lol

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Completely agree. But honestly I’d rather keep DC than this Alonso bloke who is reading the text book on  how to muscle in at a football club in crisis.

the closest Chansiri has got to reading a book on football was the pamphlet that came with Atts football manager PS2 game 

• Like 1

Around this time last year i offered Chansiri £20 for the club, he spat back at me asking how much my business had earned, to which i pointed out whilst it wasn't a huge amount, a profit isn't something he's ever managed to turn. So i think Alonso is offering way too much, the club has only gone down in value since then!

DC won't let go though, not unless he is pressured in to it by his family. 

Chansiri needs to sell. He's made a reyt balls up of it here and we're only going one way until he does. 

He can't just sell to the 1st toe rag that turns up offering a few quid though. If anyone was reading about this Alonso fella sniffing round any other club(apart from pigs obviously) then they'd be saying steer well clear.

I want Chansiri gone as much as anybody but to want this bloke in charge instead is madness.

7 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

That's a huuuuuuuuuuge jump and assumption, I've not stated my opinion on this either way

Sorry it was a general comment regarding the comments of some fans who are for this guy, it wasn't aimed specifically at you 

It should have read if Fans are happy with his actions 

9 minutes ago, Nostalgic Owl said:

What the Charlton fan has posted is slightly concerning though.

Plus the other stuff listed doesnt fill ya with confidence.

I don't get how Alonso can't be criticised without having to list what Chansiri has done. His multiple failings have been widely discussed already.

Passing the club on to any old person has nearly seen Sheard take over and DC take over.

Fans raising concerns about buyers dont make them Chansiri brown nosers

Just people who have seen their club burned before.

We had Charlton fans coming on here telling us that Katrien Meire was Beelzebub incarnate and the end was nigh for us with her coming in, posting lists of all the stuff she'd done.

Edited by Gob_Bluth
  • Like 1

Just now, PARKOWL said:

Sorry it was a general comment regarding the comments of some fans who are for this guy, it wasn't aimed specifically at you 

It should have read if Fans are happy with his actions 

Not seen anyone who is 'for' this guy

All the panickers in this thread posting lists about Alonso don't realise they're preaching to the choir and they're not convincing anyone of anything

Nobody wants Alonso at all - not seen a single person post that they do

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, andym1 said:

Chansiri needs to sell. He's made a reyt balls up of it here and we're only going one way until he does. 

He can't just sell to the 1st toe rag that turns up offering a few quid though. If anyone was reading about this Alonso fella sniffing round any other club(apart from pigs obviously) then they'd be saying steer well clear.

I want Chansiri gone as much as anybody but to want this bloke in charge instead is madness.

Nobody wants this bloke in charge

Owlstalk Shop