BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It’s not working tho

Everytime I post from my Erik Alonso Twitter account and leak stuff to Sky Sports to get things going we get sycophantic Chansiri fanboy brown nosing ‘careful what you wish for’ posters piping up 

Starting to wish I’d not thought of this cunning plan now - it’s all backfiring and making Chansiri the new hero of the people 

lol makes me laugh. Bloke is literally taking us down to League 1, has flogged our ground, got us a points deduction, is 6 months overdue in publishing the accounts, with zero vision for our future as a club and fans are still worried that his replacement will be worse! We need a Blackpool style coordinated boycott until the clown has gone. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

*chansiri does press conference when buying SWFC*

*takes 350million out of his pocket*

*holds the 350million up at Seth Bennett*
”see this?? What is this!??”

(will let you guys do the punchline)

*Expensive toilet roll*

Edited by Morepork

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WTF

I was talking about the timing of his tweet not whether he was a genuine buyer 

lol

This threads gone nuts 

The problem at SWFC is that agents have been running the club for the benefit of agents.

Why would be anyone think things are going to turn out differently if the club is sold too another agent?

Forget the who for a minute.

Its the why that matters. Somebody out there sees us as a potential investment. They see is as having the potential to get to the premier league. Sure, they may (or may not) be potential charlatans, but the fact remains....

We are seen as a club with potential, and that means somewhere out there is  buyer to wale us from this nightmare.... 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Don't like the sound of this Alonso to be fair but we've also seen managers, advisers and ex players, etc going to the press because DC seems difficult to do business with 

We’ve had a few murmurs and comments and I think it’s clear DC has a reputation as being just that. But none have been doing the Sheard act on twitter trying to get the fans behind them. 

• Thanks 1

It seems to be a none story in so much as alonso having briefly worked with DC would know full well he won’t sell at a loss, maybe he’s trying it on maybe he just wants to make trouble,. This could though start the ball rolling as regards serious offers because no matter what state we are in we have one thing that will always attract interest, potential 

24 minutes ago, LaughtonOwl said:

Forget the who for a minute.

Its the why that matters. Somebody out there sees us as a potential investment. They see is as having the potential to get to the premier league. Sure, they may (or may not) be potential charlatans, but the fact remains....

We are seen as a club with potential, and that means somewhere out there is  buyer to wale us from this nightmare.... 

This club has huge potential. ******** maddening that successive incompetent chairmen have squandered it. 

• Like 3