BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

4 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I know.

I mean in future, when the fans are back too.

I think he said before that in the eyes of the fans "everything he does is wrong".

I don't see him simply selling, not unless he can demonstrate that the fans ungratefully want him out.

He pulled that stroke with Carlos.

Everything he does is wrong. 

As fans we need to be applying the pressure for him to fizz off

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bobness said:

Our opinion is irrelevant, as the fans have no say in who buys us, or when. So get excited, or don't. It doesn't really matter. 

We have no say in team selection either. But all know who should and shouldn't be in the team.

lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Maybe sit this thread out mate 

Don’t think this one is for you somehow 

lol

Too right. I like to dream with the rest of you. “This time next year we’ll be in the Premier League, Rodders” and all that,  but this is a whole new level of bovem de stercore.

“Former undisputed, undefeated, 4 time boxing champion of all Spain turned marigold glove salesman to buy football club with someone else’s money possibly from Indonesia, possibly not”

You couldn’t make it up, no wait ...... someone just did. 

775A1A07-1B9A-412A-868B-DBBC983E8667.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, owls maniac said:

Everything he does is wrong. 

As fans we need to be applying the pressure for him to fizz off

It’s not working tho

Everytime I post from my Erik Alonso Twitter account and leak stuff to Sky Sports to get things going we get sycophantic Chansiri fanboy brown nosing ‘careful what you wish for’ posters piping up 

Starting to wish I’d not thought of this cunning plan now - it’s all backfiring and making Chansiri the new hero of the people 

• Haha 5

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

DC should do a Carlos next time, take out £30 of his fathers money and scramble it up getting angry mad :ghoulguy:

*chansiri does press conference when buying SWFC*

*takes 350million out of his pocket*

*holds the 350million up at Seth Bennett*
”see this?? What is this!??”

(will let you guys do the punchline)

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

It’s not working tho

Everytime I post from my Erik Alonso Twitter account and leak stuff to Sky Sports to get things going we get sycophantic Chansiri fanboy brown nosing ‘careful what you wish for’ posters piping up 

Starting to wish I’d not thought of this cunning plan now - it’s all backfiring and making Chansiri the new hero of the people 

If you would have tweeted from the account of an overseas billionaire. 

Things may have gone differently.

lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Too right. I like to dream with the rest of you. “This time next year we’ll be in the Premier League, Rodders” and all that,  but this is a whole new level of bovem de stercore.

“Former undisputed, undefeated, 4 time boxing champion of all Spain turned marigold glove salesman to buy football club with someone else’s money possibly from Indonesia, possibly not”

You couldn’t make it up, no wait ...... someone just did. 

775A1A07-1B9A-412A-868B-DBBC983E8667.jpeg

OK

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Anyone who talks about these things externally to try and exert pressure or force an issue make me very skeptical. 
Saw it with Bates, Sheard, Club 9 none of whom were fit.

Don't like the sound of this Alonso to be fair but we've also seen managers, advisers and ex players, etc going to the press because DC seems difficult to do business with