BIRMINGHAM - Struggling

Wycombe, Birmingham and Coventry for me, think we will get out of it.

Just had a look at remaining fixtures we have  6 of the bottom 9 of play at home , Coventry only 2, Birmingham 4. Both have played a game more than us,  

Rotherham score too many , Derby are as bad as us but you just know they will sneak above us.

So after that much needed win last neet what do we think now ? 

Bham have dropped like a stone, let's hope Rotherham go on a bad run along with Derby too.

Two very tough games for us coming up Swansea at Home then Stoke away, then another big one, Birmingham!

The trouble with this league is after 1 defeat and a poor performance you think that's it,  but then the twist comes and a convincing win and all of a sudden the hope is back ...but it was only Wycombe lads! 

Beat Swansea and let's fkin March on!

I’ve always quite liked Brum. No particular reason but definitely prefer them to Villa. 
They are indeed on a bad run and have Luton then Millwall then us. 
Despite quite liking them I hope they drop like a flipping stone. 

There is always a couple of teams who’s form switches either for better or worse. Rotherham are doing Ok but lost last night and could be back in the brown stuff very quickly.

We have tough games too so us v Brum could be a 6 pointer!

On 07/02/2021 at 09:47, Sticky Micky said:

Only thing that stands out for me is Wednesday 

19 goals scored in 27 games 

Pretty pathetic if not embarrassing 

It's dreadful yes. However, we haven't been playing Attacking football. It's been stated by players and coaches that previous management set up defensively. 

Our man States he intends to set up to attack and he's giving Rhodes a chance. He's scored twice in about 130 minutes of football in 3 matches. 

I can see Rhodes getting 10 goals minimum out of the remaining fixtures if he stays fit and is allowed to start games. 

We'll be reight! 

On 07/02/2021 at 23:11, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Wycombe will go down and the other two are between us, Birmingham, Coventry and Huddersfield. 

Always thought Forest and Derby would pull away and Rotherham look better and are continually picking up wins now.

How are Derby pulling away ?

Wycombe were always going to be up

against it. I had Coventry to go down at the start of this season. I didn’t think Birmingham would struggle under Karanka and I think most of us wouldn’t have had Forest and Derby down there.

As for us the points deduction plus the hangover from last season’s collapse was always going to make this a long haul for us but our form over this last month has given us a fighting chance of staying up.

On 07/02/2021 at 23:11, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Wycombe will go down and the other two are between us, Birmingham, Coventry and Huddersfield. 

Always thought Forest and Derby would pull away and Rotherham look better and are continually picking up wins now.

See this winds me up, couple of my mates keep saying Forest and Derby will pull away. 

Well more than half way through the season and guess what they aren’t pulling away and as bad as we’ve been if you look at the actual points gained we are well in front of them so what have they done that somehow makes it a foregone conclusion that they’ll pull away but we won’t. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

See this winds me up, couple of my mates keep saying Forest and Derby will pull away. 

Well more than half way through the season and guess what they aren’t pulling away and as bad as we’ve been if you look at the actual points gained we are well in front of them so what have they done that somehow makes it a foregone conclusion that they’ll pull away but we won’t. 

Yeah my thoughts exactly..lets be honest we have been poor very poor for a high percentage of the season so far.

Yet we have picked up 6 more points than derby..so how bad are they.

And 2pts more than forest.