BIRMINGHAM - Struggling

There are a few teams struggling

You mention Brum

Derby are like us - had some great results but can’t get clear, Rotherham the same

I think Huddersfield look very dodgy

Coventry are a nice team to watch but too easy to beat 

Forest are inconsistent 

It might seem like the world is ending at times, but there are plenty of teams we are still able to overhaul

• Like 4

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

You mention Brum

Derby are like us - had some great results but can’t get clear, Rotherham the same

Forest are inconsistent 

It might seem like the world is ending at times, but there are plenty of teams we are still able to overhaul

Forest struck gold by signing Glenn Murray for me...despite his age he will score goals and will pull clear slowly I feel now.

• Like 6

There not very good and ran badly like us but they have sold Bellingham for all that money it should have been spent (even a portion of it) to get in  better quality of player.

There are a lot of clubs struggling I think Huddersfield will drop. But we have got to concentrate on ourselves. Yesterday was disappointing but we’re gonna lose games we’re a bottom 6 squad. We need to bounce back and keep getting points on the board.

1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

You mention Brum

Forest are inconsistent 

Rotherham are pulling themselves out of it. Show plenty of fight and have goals in them. Scored 13 more than us and scored 3 in 3 games, something we haven't  managed once.

I think Coventry will be fine, they have some good players and were far better than Watford yesterday, unlucky not to win.

Forest have lost 1 in 11.

QPR have made some good signings in the window and are improving.

McCarthy has steadied the ship at Cardiff. After 6 straight defeats they are  unbeaten under him.

We have to hope Birmingham continue their slide and find one more to overtake.

We have to win on Tuesday to keep in touch of the rest.

• Like 6

Spent abit of money in January but doesn’t look like Karanka has been playing any of them yet.

If that stays the same and they stay in the bottom 3 he’ll be gone before the months out. That’s when it becomes a worry for us because they’ll probably employ someone who will galvanise them to move clear of the drop. 

1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

Spent abit of money in January but doesn’t look like Karanka has been playing any of them yet.

If that stays the same and they stay in the bottom 3 he’ll be gone before the months out. That’s when it becomes a worry for us because they’ll probably employ someone who will galvanise them to move clear of the drop. 

Let's hope that they get Pulis in.:tango:

• Haha 1