BIRMINGHAM - Struggling

15 hours ago, s29wfc said:

How are Derby pulling away ?

15 hours ago, kirksandallowl said:

See this winds me up, couple of my mates keep saying Forest and Derby will pull away. 

Well more than half way through the season and guess what they aren’t pulling away and as bad as we’ve been if you look at the actual points gained we are well in front of them so what have they done that somehow makes it a foregone conclusion that they’ll pull away but we won’t. 

Just think they have more than enough quality in their squads to get out of it.

On 07/02/2021 at 13:22, NeonLeon said:

Spent abit of money in January but doesn’t look like Karanka has been playing any of them yet.

If that stays the same and they stay in the bottom 3 he’ll be gone before the months out.....

Got a mate who's a Bluenose. He says the 2 strikers they brought in in Jan are a waste of time because a) they're no better than what they already have and b) Karanka only ever plays 1 up front. 

He says Karanka looks clueless, but isn't convinced they'll get rid of him (or will leave it too late). 

He's convinced they're going down. He's been saying that since mid December. 

Edited by Ginner

1 minute ago, Ginner said:

Got a mate who's a Bluenose. He says the 2 strikers they brought in in Jan are a waste of time because a) they're no better than what they already have and b) Karanka only ever plays 1 up front. 

He says Karanka looks clueless, and isn't convinced they'll get rid of him (or will leave it too late). 

He's convinced they're going down. He's been saying that since mid December. 

It all started going down hill since that really fat fan died.

bit like our slump after the Tango ban lol 

1 hour ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

They should both be doing better but they have strengthened in January so you would think results will pick up for them second half of the season. 

Maybe so, I’m not really sure who they’ve signed if I’m honest. But people have been saying this since October/November, I think sometimes people assume how good they are based on past performance. Didn’t they both sell a couple in the summer, Matty Cash for example & the 2 from derby who went to dem blades, vydra left derby too didn’t he?

17 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Maybe so, I’m not really sure who they’ve signed if I’m honest. But people have been saying this since October/November, I think sometimes people assume how good they are based on past performance. Didn’t they both sell a couple in the summer, Matty Cash for example & the 2 from derby who went to dem blades, vydra left derby too didn’t he?

Forest have brought in Glenn Murray and James Garner. Derby signed Patrick Roberts and Lee Gregory. Murray already bagged a couple on his debut at the weekend.