Breaking : Erik’s had enough too

17 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Don’t take this as any kind of support for anyone else, but feels like we might have dodged a bullet there...

The whole shareholder thingy, interacting with fans about his plans etc was all a bit Sheardy

Yep we're safe now 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I know. How could anyone even imagine Chansiri is even slightly in the wrong? He’s doing his best. 

He was finished ( in whatever capacity he imagined) as soon as he declared himself to be a shareholder 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

We needed something to change at the club, instead we are left we Chansiri and Paxo to slowly kill the club. More dodgy Paxo recommended managers. Oh my god I hope he doesn’t get Coleman in. 

I think Coleman coming in looks more likely than ever now 😐

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Chansiri said he’d been involved since the summer of 2019 didn’t he? Yet old Erik is claiming it was a ‘brief’ period again.

Aside from his statement there, the fact the two stories clearly don’t align is worrying enough. 

Just about everything about our club is worrying! 

15 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

I think its clear that someone has more than just an 'Advisory' role with Chansiri and is literally tied in with the club.

There is no way, if this wasn't something more than that, that the club would be imploding all around Chansiri and AP. 

I think you are very close to the truth there mate 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Poison Paxo yet again. What the hell has he got on Chansiri 

Maybe so, but this guy doesn't have any credentials either does he? Why would he be any better?

Two weeks ago he was proudly claiming to be a shareholder. 

2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

How many people have left their senior roles with the club under DC? Answer is everyone. 

No alarm bells? 

This is the main reason I’m done with the club as long as Chansiri is there. It’s absolutely shady as foook and nobody in the media ever presses him on it.

Pearson

Roeder

Meire

Palmer

Bruce

Pulis

....have I missed anyone? All experienced football operators who couldn’t get away fast enough. Chuck Alonso into the mix if you like.

There’s enough evidence out there about Chansiri’s inability to run things but for several years now this has been perhaps the most damming. 

And I’ve long since had enough. Its not the club I grew up supporting. I only come on here for the memes these days. 

• Like 2