Lukas Jutkiewicz

3 minutes ago, brando said:

Loads better than Nuhui..just my opinion..great target man....

Purely as a target man I agree and it is something we are lacking, he would improve us. With ball at feet he isn't great at all. 

Just now, ZicoSterland2 said:

Who is willing to come and is a better option ? Not the fans fault who we recruited. 

Of course it isn’t, it was meant to be tongue in cheek. He certainly wouldn’t be my first choice, but I’m not totally against it, if it was a loan

17 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Of course it isn’t, it was meant to be tongue in cheek. He certainly wouldn’t be my first choice, but I’m not totally against it, if it was a loan

Sadly we are shopping in the bottom of the barrel for forwards. I would be happy if we get any targetman in at this stage of the window.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Sadly we are shopping in the bottom of the barrel for forwards. I would be happy if we get any targetman in at this stage of the window.  

Think this is unfortunately it.

January is hard at the best of times, let alone being in the bottom 3 and having missed players wages in November. 

The likes of this lad, along with Hutchinson and Green on frees is probably where we’re gonna be at and as good as we can hope for.

We need to stay up and give ourselves a chance to put things right in the summer, we’re still an attractive club to play for, but not when we’re managerless and ion the league 1 trapdoor 

Big lump of wood. Never liked a big striker. Mostly because unless they are a top player they don't score alot and mean you play long ball crap. Also can mean every thing is focused on them look at Wycombe, all there play is focused on the head of one player. As an option good but long term no thanks

• Like 1

No idea how long he got left on his contract? Surprised he still playing for kranky they had a big fall out at boro and he bombed him out ! Wouldn’t surprise me to see him move on the way things are panning out it would be above my expectations now if we get him

I know we're in a dire situation but pinning our hopes on a striker that can't get in Derby squad and a striker that isn't in the first 11 for Birmingham suggests to me we might have a difficult job staying in this league! 

5 minutes ago, JOCOWl said:

I know we're in a dire situation but pinning our hopes on a striker that can't get in Derby squad and a striker that isn't in the first 11 for Birmingham suggests to me we might have a difficult job staying in this league! 

Who do you want us to sign? Someone who is a regular starter at their club?  You'll be waiting a while for that. 

54 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Who do you want us to sign? Someone who is a regular starter at their club?  You'll be waiting a while for that. 

agreed, those looking for a regular starter with a 1 in 2 ratio at a good level are dreaming.   We have to be smart and get in a good player used to this league who is out of favour and who can restart his career with us or a risk on a prem loan/ up and coming lower league player.  

One striker from each category would be nice

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, new zealand owl said:

agreed, those looking for a regular starter with a 1 in 2 ratio at a good level are dreaming.   We have to be smart and get in a good player used to this league who is out of favour and who can restart his career with us or a risk on a prem loan/ up and coming lower league player.  

One striker from each category would be nice

I understand the sentiment, but I heard this a lot back in the summer, with most folks satisfied with summer’s dealings Look where that has got us.