That's me done until DC goes

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 minute ago, Burnsie said:

Yes, we had the right to turn up and win against a team we'd been beaten by that season and finished below in the table

I believe that’s what football is all about....ask Huddersfield 😁

8 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Don’t understand mate. You support the club not the chairman. Seems a daft statement to me. You can’t just stop supporting because he’s upset you. 

I will become like many on here (and all over the world), and just follow the club - rather than support it financially.

I still want us to win, and will celebrate when we win, and be upset when we lose - I just won't give any more money to it under the current ownership.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 0742 said:

Chansiri is just not a nice person. Nothing in that interview made me think he was a good guy, he came out firing shots at Pulis from the off, dismissed the serious concerns of fans about the refunds, blaming 'software' and requested 'patience'. Yet he ignores the fact he is responsible for all of this, he continues with his lies and attacks people, just like he's attacked the fans. 

To finish, he told us he felt sorry for himself because of the hundreds of millions of pounds he's lost. He's not lost 'hundreds of millions' at all, and feeling sorry for himself when he owes thousands of people money after blowing money and disgracing the image of the club is as low level as you can get, full on narcissist is Chanceri.

My issue is he spends that long throwing stones at other people's Windows there is no plan.

Today conference should have been this is where we currently are but the plan going forward is .....

Instead 2 hours of a lot of whinning how it's everyone else's fault and he knows what he is doing.

He is signing players based on Pulis list yet he has sacked him, so the new man has the same problem a squad of players he doesn't want.

I worry about allowing another agent into the club we have never heard of, with contacts in places none of us would go on holiday too,  let alone watch football.

No footballing person to run the club, no director of football to manage the first team and development squad, no director of youth football to make us players for the future, just the same rubbish and the club continuing to go backwards making the same mistakes over and over again.

2 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

Fair enough. I appreciate your stand. 
I’m going to keep going because I refuse to let anyone ruin my Saturdays out with my Dad but have never seen a more pitiful situation for our Football club!

Why not go to local footie with your Dad? might be a refreshing change....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Only by going without other things, I have no mobile phone, no pets, no jewellery........

I have a 35 year old microwave, a 15 year old TV and a washing machine that requires a special kick for it to work.

False economy, you'd save a fortune in electric if you bought new.    Pay for themselves in no time.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

The problem is we are just looking at our problems, i am sure many other clubs will be in a worse position. I have supported the Owls since the mid 1960's and this is not the worst time.

Current we are skint,

a First squad all but 7 players free to leave in the summer,

We are struggling to have a development squad without younger age group filling the gaps

we are losing £20m+ a season to be relegation candidate,

players not getting paid,

fans owed money for over 9 months

and current are one missed payment away from losing the stadium we have played at for 120 years (the company he mortgage the ground to for £6m)

Pray tell when in your 60 years has it been worse because in my 42 years it has never been worse.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, s29wfc said:

Ridiculous fans saying they're  done till he goes,  you're just penalizing yourselves, fair enough don't support him but for gods sake support your team. 3 points against Derby tomorrow and I'll bet some fans with this attitude get back on board.

You have no right whatsoever to critique another fans choices,by all means make your own,& respect others....if you want to keep going,fine....

2 hours ago, Morepork said:

He takes full responsibility for blaming everyone, he has an excuse for everything, it's never him and yet he is the common denominator in this debacle.  

Lets all blame him and then move on its sorted.  It's all DC's fault.  Now can we move on that blame has been apportioned?   

So what do we do now? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Your disposable income is completely upto you of course

But this is completely optional to go to the match - you’ve paid money to go and watch something with your eyes and come away again at 5pm

This isn’t a new cooker that you’ve sent back and your without one until you get your refund 

The money on a season ticket was given to the club knowing it wouldn’t come back in most cases for a form of entertainment 

not with you on this, 'live' football,matchday experience,the opportunity to share an experience with other like minded supporters,is what you have paid for,and haven't received....your over simplifying it...

7 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Lets all blame him and then move on its sorted.  It's all DC's fault.  Now can we move on that blame has been apportioned?   

So what do we do now? 

All we can do is wait for him to lose enough money that he has to walk away. The alternative is he spends more money on the team and gets lucky. 

I think the former is more likely. How long it takes is anyone’s guess. Yes, he will have lost a lot of money yet, but the club we support will be in a terrible position at that point, not owning its own ground and being saddled with lots of debt and little income. 

All the major sponsors are Chansiri companies, exec box holders have been pushed away by high prices and fans/customers are being pushed away by being disillusioned with the whole situation. There won’t be much of a club left when he’s done with it. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, parajack said:

Why not go to local footie with your Dad? might be a refreshing change....

I did actually go to see the local team with my son. It is great but he asked me to stop so he can go with his mates! Cheeky git! 
Truth is I promised my dad I’d go with him and I stick to it. He’s blind in one eye and 75% blind in the other. 
It’s not a sob story but its how it is. 
I’ll keep on going whatever the circumstances as long as I can. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Beholder said:

I love this "that's me done" threads. 

If it were really you done, you wouldn't care enough to need to come on here and tell everyone. 

Yd just be gone. 

The fact you do, means you care far too much to "be done"

:duntmatter:

Context mate,this is a forum,enjoyable to read & exchange views,different thing alltogether to paying out hard earned dollar to someone who is allegedly so contemptuous of you(the fan base)

We in most cases are born 'blue & white' we rarely choose it..(my Dad a Blade,thats why i dont hate them...despite our 'friendly' rivalry)