That's me done until DC goes

4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Oh well was worth a shot

It would have to be instigated by the club. People like Grandad and myself putting together a crack band of local business people would just be seen as hostile. The club needs to ask for help if it wants it, vet applicants and communicate the strategy to the wider fanbase to get the buy-in. 

Guest Therealrealist
8 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

The 70s were far worse only blessing we had then was no social media

The 70s is not relevant at all..its totally pointless rehashing this comment every few days

Just now, swfc1983 said:

Some of them are, not a lot but enough to make a small splash and get noticed. Not sure it’s wise for the chairman to say that publicly but him and his family have been on the receiving end of some personal abuse and he’s probably smarting at them.

If it's that bad he should report it and get it sorted by the coppers

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, dykwim said:

It would have to be instigated by the club. People like Grandad and myself putting together a crack band of local business people would just be seen as hostile. The club needs to ask for help if it wants it, vet applicants and communicate the strategy to the wider fanbase to get the buy-in. 

I guess it would depend on how he was approached but I take your point.

Just now, dykwim said:

It would have to be instigated by the club. People like Grandad and myself putting together a crack band of local business people would just be seen as hostile.  

You'd get massive pelters and mockery from the very people in this thread telling you it should be done

The exact same people would attack you for doing it

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Gerinako said:

I don’t get the logic of some people who say we should blindly follow the club and keep paying our hard earned money away

Throwing good money after bad

Sometimes you have to go by your principles and say enough is enough

Whose said that?  At the end of the day if you don't want to go, don't go.  

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

You'd get massive pelters and mockery 

No change there then 😁

I agree, it’s a thankless task. Done right, instigated by the club, it would demonstrate an acknowledgement that a change of approach is required and a desire to re-engage with the supporting community. 

2 things that annoys me about people on here 

Telling everyone how long they've been a fan for

Announcing they are not going to games 

No one cares

Just attention seeking 

Edited by Sticky Micky
  • Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

What part of the club would you say have improved most under Chansiri during his time here?

I don't know I don't look behind the scenes. I am not ITK now nor ever was, so I like most Fans and Supporters know only that that becomes public knowledge. I therefore can't make any comparison between eras.

I can do nothing else but support whoever owns the club to do anything else can only hasten the club's demise.

Just now, dykwim said:

No change there then 😁

I agree, it’s a thankless task. Done right, instigated by the club, it would demonstrate an acknowledgement that a change of approach is required and a desire to re-engage with the supporting community. 

Think it's a fine idea and no one surely would slag someone off for giving constructive advice.

2 minutes ago, Gerinako said:

I don’t get the logic of some people who say we should blindly follow the club and keep paying our hard earned money away

Throwing good money after bad

Sometimes you have to go by your principles and say enough is enough

Everyone as choice if people think differently to you and they want to support the club any way they can they are free to do so

there is no argument that chansiri has made mistake after mistake , but to say you have done with the club even though he has spent  upto 250 million is a bit odd , football is full of past and present owners . if you think things are bad im telling you if chansiri pulled out of funding the club last march then the club would already have gone to the wall . would you prefer owen oyston who ruined blackpool , the charlton owner roland duchatelet ,the coventry owners sisu the hull city  owner allum then i can mention bury bolton portsmouth sunderland wigan and a few more. which one would you swap chansiri for? , and no im defo not sticking up for chansiri he is so stubborn and wont change his advisers and recruitment people who have constantly failed. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If it's that bad he should report it and get it sorted by the coppers

He should and probably has but that’s the problem with social media it’s an absolute swamp at times. If he’s gauging his opinions of us from Twitter and Facebook you can’t help but have a modicum of sympathy for the bloke.

2 minutes ago, mark1948 said:

I don't know I don't look behind the scenes. I am not ITK now nor ever was, so I like most Fans and Supporters know only that that becomes public knowledge. I therefore can't make any comparison between eras. 

So you're completely unable to say what improvements the chairman has made (if any) or if he's come in and ruined your club but you will 100% back him without question?

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, swfc1983 said:

He should and probably has but that’s the problem with social media it’s an absolute swamp at times. If he’s gauging his opinions of us from Twitter and Facebook you can’t help but have a modicum of sympathy for the bloke.

I do

But he should call the cops and get it sorted

Owlstalk Shop