That's me done until DC goes

4 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Its not a feeling I ever felt I'd have, but I have to agree. The guy is literally a human cancer, destroying the club from the inside and at the same time blaming anyone but himself.

5 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Its not a feeling I ever felt I'd have, but I have to agree. The guy is literally a human cancer, destroying the club from the inside and at the same time blaming anyone but himself.

So saying he takes full responsibility is blaming everyone else???

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Not missed a home game for 40 years (apart from this year when the ground was closed to fans).

His comments about wanting our refunds and his customer nonsense is the last straw.

He won't get a single penny from me again.

And, I am still waiting for my £280, which for a struggling self-employed Newsagent, is a lot of money.

Happy New Year.

I made that decision many years ago, didn't crow about it though because who cares?

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Just now, pioowl said:

So saying he takes full responsibility is blaming everyone else???

He takes full responsibility for blaming everyone, he has an excuse for everything, it's never him and yet he is the common denominator in this debacle.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Not missed a home game for 40 years (apart from this year when the ground was closed to fans).

His comments about wanting our refunds and his customer nonsense is the last straw.

He won't get a single penny from me again.

And, I am still waiting for my £280, which for a struggling self-employed Newsagent, is a lot of money.

Happy New Year.

Could you afford a season ticket comfortably prior to the pandemic?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Fair enough. I appreciate your stand. 
I’m going to keep going because I refuse to let anyone ruin my Saturdays out with my Dad but have never seen a more pitiful situation for our Football club!

You must only be about 6 years old then.Dont worry son,things will improve believe me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Morepork said:

He takes full responsibility for blaming everyone, he has an excuse for everything, it's never him and yet he is the common denominator in this debacle.  

Pulis was my mistake...at the end of the day I'm in charge and take responsibility if we don't do well...was that not him lol

• Like 5

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

Could you afford a season ticket comfortably prior to the pandemic?

Only by going without other things, I have no mobile phone, no pets, no jewellery........

I have a 35 year old microwave, a 15 year old TV and a washing machine that requires a special kick for it to work.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Guest Grandad

Points deduction & FFP problems - Fans  fault - didn't back him (despite fans paying more for tickets than in our history, more for merchandise, more for hospitality (for the few who still do it), buying 3, 5 and 10 years season tickets, 2 Club 1867 schemes etc etc)