That's me done until DC goes

37 minutes ago, pioowl said:

So saying he takes full responsibility is blaming everyone else???

He says he takes full responsibility but then goes on to blame fans, therefore he's not taking full responsibility. He's a total hypocrite. 

Even if he does take "full responsibility",  doesn't really mean anything unless he learns from his mistakes and runs the club properly. Which he isn't/doesn't. Were a s.h.i.t.s.h.o.w and a complete joke. 

33 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

Lets all start infighting, that will help.

Each to their own

This is what’s happens; same when Dave Allen was in charge. He was seen as the messiah by many and they couldn’t see what he was up too. 

It’s history repeating itself. We’ll be a day away from extinction within 18-24 months IMO 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

DC Does it again we have 7 points from 3 games a win against Derby and we are out of the bottom 3.

But the egomaniac chairman cannot keep his mouth shut and simple this will be the final nail in the coffin for the season. 

Here to at least 1 if not more relegation, we could be playing Chessy in just a few years.

The man is witless and clueless.

• Like 3

Fair enough. Some fans are upset and I get that. It’s their money if they want to keep it in their pockets until DC goes then that’s their prerogative.

I very much felt the same way during the Dave Allen years. There are some striking resemblances now as to then but a crucial difference is I think DC has a heart and DA was a cold hearted business man who never realised that football is the most unique business of them all.

Where DC has gone wrong IMO is he’s perhaps tried too hard to please the fan base. He bought us Rhodes. He went British with Bruce, Monk and Pulis because that’s what the fans wanted. 

I think because English is not his primary language, a lot of things get lost in translation and some of what he says are not meant to come across as harshly as they perhaps do?

I think where DA had a battle with Wednesdayite, DC is going to have a similar battle in the future with the supporters trust?

The trust just like Wednesdayite did come across as holier than thou. Now I’m not saying DC and the club shouldn’t be held accountable for certain things by a group that supposedly has the fans interest at heart and I’m sure they do but let’s face it, the trust are saying DC should do this and DC should do that? I think if they ever found themselves on the other side of the fence they would get a shock and subsequently struggle? Let’s not forget the fans owned us for many years and that went well, didn’t it?

I expect the usual suspects to pull this post to bits and they are entitled to do so but if I had any advice for DC going forward. When it comes to the appointment of the next manager. Don’t listen to your chief advisor, don’t listen to the fans. Go with your gut, appoint someone who plays the kind of football you want to see played and there’s every chance that things will improve all round particularly on the pitch and yourself, the supporters trust, Wednesdayite, your OT critics and the rest of the fan base base will live happily ever after?

Who knows in a few years time David Walliams might get to do a comedy on Sky One about it? 🤣

1 minute ago, Jim said:

Where DC has gone wrong IMO is he’s perhaps tried too hard to please the fan base. He bought us Rhodes.  

1) That's not buying US Rhodes it's buying HIM Rhodes

2) The fans never ever never called for Jordan Rhodes. I know this because I've gone back to that time before he was bought and couldn't find anyone calling for him at all

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Chansiri is just not a nice person. Nothing in that interview made me think he was a good guy, he came out firing shots at Pulis from the off, dismissed the serious concerns of fans about the refunds, blaming 'software' and requested 'patience'. Yet he ignores the fact he is responsible for all of this, he continues with his lies and attacks people, just like he's attacked the fans. 

To finish, he told us he felt sorry for himself because of the hundreds of millions of pounds he's lost. He's not lost 'hundreds of millions' at all, and feeling sorry for himself when he owes thousands of people money after blowing money and disgracing the image of the club is as low level as you can get, full on narcissist is Chanceri.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jim said:

Fair enough. Some fans are upset and I get that. It’s their money if they want to keep it in their pockets until DC goes then that’s their prerogative.

I very much felt the same way during the Dave Allen years. There are some striking resemblances now as to then but a crucial difference is I think DC has a heart and DA was a cold hearted business man who never realised that football is the most unique business of them all.

Where DC has gone wrong IMO is he’s perhaps tried too hard to please the fan base. He bought us Rhodes. He went British with Bruce, Monk and Pulis because that’s what the fans wanted. 

I think because English is not his primary language, a lot of things get lost in translation and some of what he says are not meant to come across as harshly as they perhaps do?

I think where DA had a battle with Wednesdayite, DC is going to have a similar battle in the future with the supporters trust?

The trust just like Wednesdayite did come across as holier than thou. Now I’m not saying DC and the club shouldn’t be held accountable for certain things by a group that supposedly has the fans interest at heart and I’m sure they do but let’s face it, the trust are saying DC should do this and DC should do that? I think if they ever found themselves on the other side of the fence they would get a shock and subsequently struggle? Let’s not forget the fans owned us for many years and that went well, didn’t it?

I expect the usual suspects to pull this post to bits and they are entitled to do so but if I had any advice for DC going forward. When it comes to the appointment of the next manager. Don’t listen to your chief advisor, don’t listen to the fans. Go with your gut, appoint someone who plays the kind of football you want to see played and there’s every chance that things will improve all round particularly on the pitch and yourself, the supporters trust, Wednesdayite, your OT critics and the rest of the fan base base will live happily ever after?

Who knows in a few years time David Walliams might get to do a comedy on Sky One about it? 🤣

I honestly don’t think he knows what football he wants to see played, I think he knows jot all about football.  But that’s the least of his issues

• Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

1) That's not buying US Rhodes it's buying HIM Rhodes

2) The fans never ever never called for Jordan Rhodes. I know this because I've gone back to that time before he was bought and couldn't find anyone calling for him at all

Right on Cue 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1