That's me done until DC goes

Ridiculous fans saying they're  done till he goes,  you're just penalizing yourselves, fair enough don't support him but for gods sake support your team. 3 points against Derby tomorrow and I'll bet some fans with this attitude get back on board.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

Only by going without other things, I have no mobile phone, no pets, no jewellery........

I have a 35 year old microwave, a 15 year old TV and a washing machine that requires a special kick for it to work.

Your disposable income is completely upto you of course

But this is completely optional to go to the match - you’ve paid money to go and watch something with your eyes and come away again at 5pm

This isn’t a new cooker that you’ve sent back and your without one until you get your refund 

The money on a season ticket was given to the club knowing it wouldn’t come back in most cases for a form of entertainment 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

But you have told people about it now, twice?

In response to your comments. I didn't start a thread about it (I generally stopped posting threads about myself during the peak of the 'birthday threads' era when nobody wished me a Happy Birthday even though I made a thread specifically for people to do so).

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Not missed a home game for 40 years (apart from this year when the ground was closed to fans).

His comments about wanting our refunds and his customer nonsense is the last straw.

He won't get a single penny from me again.

And, I am still waiting for my £280, which for a struggling self-employed Newsagent, is a lot of money.

Happy New Year.

Well done mate,i feel the same....others i suspect will too,but for some the 'Football' bug i know will be too much....Each to their own,not my place to tell any other Wednesday fan what they should,or shouldnt do,but i dont want to be a part of this Club(as a paying supporter/fan) Whilst the current regime continues.

My heart will always be blue & white

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

Your disposable income is completely upto you of course

But this is completely optional to go to the match - you’ve paid money to go and watch something with your eyes and come away again at 5pm

This isn’t a new cooker that you’ve sent back and your without one until you get your refund 

The money on a season ticket was given to the club knowing it wouldn’t come back in most cases for a form of entertainment 

He said we are customers (bad ones at that), we have paid for 23 games, but didn't get them all so are entitled to a refund.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Binky Griptite said:

In response to your comments. I didn't start a thread about it (I generally stopped posting threads about myself during the peak of the 'birthday threads' era when nobody wished me a Happy Birthday even though I made a thread specifically for people to do so).

Happy Birthday by the way. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest mrbluesky
10 minutes ago, Binky Griptite said:

Hardly crowing; it was a decision I made of my own free will and I didn't think it worthy of telling other people about.

Are you still crowing??

1 minute ago, pioowl said:

Well that is just nonsense as anyone else supporting Owls for more than 6 or 7 years will attest

I don’t think it is nonsense. 
I think the way the club has been run and continues to be so is as bad as it gets. We have been worse before in some ways but to have spaffed tens and tens of millions on failure, broken all the rules to the point we got punished, to have sold our own ground, to have the hiring and firing of managers every few weeks. 
And to cap it all, we are owned by someone who is making a mess of it all and won’t leave! 
So yes. You can make your point that there have been worse situations but for me, this particular place we find ourselves in, is as bad as it gets! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

He said we are customers (bad ones at that), we have paid for 23 games, but didn't get them all so are entitled to a refund.

Not the clubs fault though is it and if they had refunds out straight away they would probably break efl-p&s rules!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Morepork said:

He takes full responsibility for blaming everyone, he has an excuse for everything, it's never him and yet he is the common denominator in this debacle.

When your the owner aren't you the common denominator in all good things too

15 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Fair enough. I appreciate your stand. 
I’m going to keep going because I refuse to let anyone ruin my Saturdays out with my Dad but have never seen a more pitiful situation for our Football club!

Football in general now is a Frankenstein monster out of control.with the fans generally seen as irrelevant & 'bit part players'..often treated in my view with barely concealed alleged contempt by those who own & own run.

One thing the lockdown has shown us however,is how sterile the game is without said 'supporters'....

Many i suspect now will have found they can enjoy the game they love in different ways,without sitting in -degree midwinter Weather 

• Like 2