That's me done until DC goes

8 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I can safely assume none of that would matter to folk if we were near the top of the league. It didn’t matter from 2015-2017 when similar to now there was no structure. Roeder and the others did one after a few weeks remember 

I’d go for Megson - that’s why you’d have a knowledgeable Director of Football to make the decision and not me. 

garymegson

Commented in another thread.

I broke my leg in November 2018 and since then, whilst I’ve kept my season ticket, I’ve been to about 4-5 games myself and my ST was maybe used the odd time for a family friend. Otherwise my seat has been empty.

I kept my ST throughout to remain in the loop, so I had the option to go (pre lockdown) and cos I felt like I was contributing at least. I wanted the club to have a portion of my  money. 

When Covid happened and refunds were offered I took up their other offers instead. All because i financially was able to take up that option and i wanted to help the club where i could.

But how he's spoken today? i wish i had cancelled my ST back in xmas 2018. He doesnt care. He doesnt understand us still. he doesnt get it. This is all partially our fault and we havent done a thing to support him. And the only way he'll see how much our support DOES mean is if we dont cough up in future. 

Im done. I wont give the club anymore money till he's gone. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, parajack said:

You have no right whatsoever to critique another fans choices,by all means make your own,& respect others....if you want to keep going,fine....

I have every right to say what I like when I like within reason on a fans forum, If fans choose to stay away and say they're done supporting their club until the owners leaves then that's quite pathetic,  you support your club through thick and thin and not because whether you like the owner or not.

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

No they absolutely werent

I have documents that prove that each box sold at £23k a season made £10k in profit.

OK, I'll take your word for it.

Would you be willing to get the Wednesday fans business community together to offer advice etc to the club?  You seem to have a few fingers in a few pies.

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I have documents that prove that each box sold at £23k a season made £10k in profit.

I don’t doubt that efficiencies could be made to improve on that too. From my very very very small involvement in dealing with the Club during the Allen era it was obvious things could be run better and I doubt much has changed with regard to that. 

Guest Grandad
Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

OK, I'll take your word for it.

Would you be willing to get the Wednesday fans business community together to offer advice etc to the club?  You seem to have a few fingers in a few pies.

I really wouldn't - and many of the business community who would have gladly done this for free wouldn't either.

He shot his bolt with so much of the wealthy business community (I don't count myself as part of that) with his very first meeting with them all - and then again when he ripped up all of their agreements for hospitality the season after the play offs (many had already paid) and insisted they all pay more... Before going back cap in hand to them.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Is that aimed at Chansiri's negative rants this morning slating his own customers?

What he said is that there are some supporters who don't act as supporters but as customers. He was having a dig at those who accuse him of treating supporters as customers. He was saying if you are a supporter support the club.

But of course you know that.

Just now, Grandad said:

I really wouldn't - and many of the business community who would have gladly done this for free wouldn't either.

He shot his bolt with so much of the wealthy business community (I don't count myself as part of that) with his very first meeting with them all - and then again when he ripped up all of their agreements for hospitality the season after the play offs (many had already paid) and insisted they all pay more... Before going back cap in hand to them.

Oh well was worth a shot

2 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

I have every right to say what I like when I like within reason on a fans forum, If fans choose to stay away and say they're done supporting their club until the owners leaves then that's quite pathetic,  you support your club through thick and thin and not because whether you like the owner or not.

I love the club and will always support the team 100% and always get excited for games!

I can't guarantee anything other than that though to be far

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, mark1948 said:

What he said is that there are some supporters who don't act as supporters but as customers. He was having a dig at those who accuse him of treating supporters as customers. He was saying if you are a supporter support the club.

Ah it's just when you posted all that - I read it and thought it all applied to Chansiri 

That and the bit where he called our supporters 'bad customers'

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, mark1948 said:

You missed the bit where he said some fans were worse than customers

But of course you knew that

Guest Therealrealist
16 minutes ago, Grandad said:

How tragic tho..the profit on 3 exec boxes for a season..dosnt cover jordan rhodes wages for a WEEK😫

Guest Grandad
Just now, Therealrealist said:

How tragic tho..the profit on 3 exec boxes for a season..dosnt cover jordan rhodes wages for a WEEK😫

When they were £23k we used to sell 20 plus eavery season though

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

You missed the bit where he said some fans were worse than customers

But of course you knew that

Some of them are, not a lot but enough to make a small splash and get noticed. Not sure it’s wise for the chairman to say that publicly but him and his family have been on the receiving end of some personal abuse and he’s probably smarting at them.