Gus Poyet and Jose Morais

9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

he left Grimsby because of things happening at board room level that he didn’t like or want....

He did, but grimsby and Wednesday are different level. 

I understand your point and like I say we could have Klopp in charge, don't think it'd make much odds with the chairman. 

I'd rather get someone in who will entertain us and lose 5-3  then lose1-0 with 10 men behind the ball 

• Like 1

If Chansiri is just looking for another scapegoat to come in and take all the flack while he goes back to his other businesses, fishing, building or whatever then we might as well have Jos back. We are going nowhere and Chansiri's name is going to get dirtier and dirtier until he either sells up, or finds a CEO and provides them with funds and the total responsibility for getting us back on track as a competitive Championship club. Preferably competing at the top half of the table, but that will take time. 

The man has lied and deceived us all, the fans, the EFL the press etc. Three years ago DC stopped tryin to get us promoted and we have trod water and slowly drifted down to the bottom of the division where his current squad really deserves to be. No matter how many different targets he brings in for the wrath of the fans, in the form of managers, none of them are responsible for where we are right now, because none of them have had the support that they needed. None of them asked Chansiri to waste £350M on players and wages that were not fit for purpose and none of them were allowed th free reign that they needed to bring in the players that everybody knows we are missing. Everybody except one man, who quite frankly should get lost.

I am sick of his lies and his hiding away. We did not have a single fan meeting before the lockdown last March, which Chansiri should have been made to justify. We are supposed to have a minimum of two such meetings yet our owner believes he can do whatever he likes, regardless of what the fans want, or deserve and regardless of the rules, regulations and love of the game that owners should have, at least in some small part.  

And so it continues, the fans throw the names of their favourite candidates in the air and then take exception to the new man when it isn't the one they wanted.

I have a feeling we might look back at the days of Monk and Pulis as the good old days. God help us if it comes to that.

1 hour ago, daveyboy66 said:

So you have us relegated despite the fact that we were -12 points at the start of the season and are three points behind the 4th place team despite playing dire football...okaaaaay

Well the -12 was reduced to -6 so that equates to 3 points made up.

Guest domSWFC

Thorsten Fink odds shortening. Last coached a team with Iniesta. Bring him in, and bring Iniesta with him. Clearly doesn't matter if we can't afford wages these days. 

The only person I honestly think could keep us up is Nigel Pearson, but it won’t happen for 2 reasons

1. NP is probably an even stronger character than TP and Chansiri clearly doesn’t want that.

2. NP won’t touch us especially at the moment with all the issues at the club.