Gus Poyet and Jose Morais

I see first two in betting are Gus Poyet and Jose Morais.

These are clearly out of Paixao book of managerial choices. Both would be absolutely abysmal choices for the job in hand.

We need a manager who can galvanise current bunch and can get us out of Legaue 1.

Paul Cook is obvious choice but may not want the job. If he does not want somebody in a job no other choice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Quist said:

We need a manager who can galvanise current bunch and can get us out of Legaue 1.

So you have us relegated despite the fact that we were -12 points at the start of the season and are three points behind the 4th place team despite playing dire football...okaaaaay

10 minutes ago, Quist said:

I see first two in betting are Gus Poyet and Jose Morais.

These are clearly out of Paixao book of managerial choices. Both would be absolutely abysmal choices for the job in hand.

Paul Cook is obvious choice but may not want the job. If he does not want somebody in a job no other choice.

and now Thorsten Fink.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorsten_Fink

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/thorsten-fink/profil/trainer/3770

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

So you have us relegated despite the fact that we were -12 points at the start of the season and are three points behind the 4th place team despite playing dire football...okaaaaay

I sincerely hope not but if it does happen we need a guy with those skills. I was annoyed when wrote this and my comment about galvanising team is in this league and getting some organisation to side. Which have been lacking.

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

When you lay in the gutter, you can only look to the stars.

Thank you master....love Grasshopper x