Next manager odds

7 minutes ago, Plonk said:

I was given a tip by someone I really trusted before pullis got the job. I was so tempted to stick a wedge on but didnt. Thank God. Very interesting name too. 

I was not given any names but was reassured that Pulis would not get job and very interesting names in frame for job. This person very well connected to club so had hope but next couple of days TP appointment confirmed. 

44 minutes ago, trev said:

Imagine the amount of money you could make if you actually did have insider knowledge.

Would be amazing.

Years ago got tip at work that Howard Wilkinson was in line for Sunderland job (2002ish) checked odds and was 33/1, didn't bother and he was announced that afternoon, never touched manager odds since 

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

so your source lied to you? Go on tell us who it was. 

No not lied mate. Was in good faith. And was being seriously considered but I can’t name names for obvious reasons. Plus I hope to God DC is trying again. 

2 minutes ago, Quist said:

I was not given any names but was reassured that Pulis would not get job and very interesting names in frame for job. This person very well connected to club so had hope but next couple of days TP appointment confirmed. 

Wonder if it was the same name.