Next manager odds

19 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

I’ve got quite a few Barnsley mates and it wasn’t long ago they were shouting for your owners to leave. 

No doubt they’ll be having the same tantrums the next time we have a bunch of players coming up to the end of their contracts, and we have to sell them to reinvest. Your mates a bëllends pal. 

1 minute ago, markowl said:

And yet you're posting on a Sheffield Wednesday fans' forum?

Yeah it’s amazing on here,  probably the funniest and entertaining site on the Internet when you’re all in full on issy fit mode, pure comedy gold. 

1 minute ago, DlNGLE said:

Yeah it’s amazing on here,  probably the funniest and entertaining site on the Internet when you’re all in full on issy fit mode, pure comedy gold. 

Shouldn't you be shaģging your sister or summat?

• Haha 9

9 minutes ago, DlNGLE said:

in the 42 games we’ve played in 2020 we’ve picked up 62 points, we’ve been in play off place chasing form for 12 months. We had a shït first half of last season, but the season before we won promotion. 

So it’s a bit more than half a season. 

And that's why you are suddenly spending more time on here. Sing when you're winning eh?

2 minutes ago, markowl said:

Shouldn't you be shaģging your sister or summat?

No it’s my dad’s turn today,  I’m scheduled in for New Year’s Day. Have you still got your sister locked in the cellar or have you let her out with it being Christmas ?. 

35 minutes ago, DlNGLE said:

We’ve got a totally different set up to Wensdeh, we’ve got a football philosophy, a style of play we recruit players for, we have a scouting network, and recruitment team, data analysts, and a very very good back room staff of, sports scientists, physio’s, dieticians and so on, all pulling in the same direction so we can play the style of football we want to. 

When we need a new head coach, we bring in someone we know can get the best out of what we have at the club, someone with the same footballing philosophy as the club, so the last three head coaches have slotted straight in seamlessly, our recruitment is structured to get the best out of people as soon as possible. 

Whereas your club is a shambles, ran by clowns. 

All that and yet this season is the first season in how long that you might actually finish above us?

No wonder you are suddenly giving it the big un after our absolute shambles that is run by clowns managed to finish 7 points better off than your extremely well run club last season. 

4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

And that's why you are suddenly spending more time on here. Sing when you're winning eh?

Been on here at regular intervals since preseason, when I told you all we’d finish between 7th and 14th and 20 points above your shower of over paid shïte, which I still believe by the way. 

17 minutes ago, DlNGLE said:

in the 42 games we’ve played in 2020 we’ve picked up 62 points, we’ve been in play off place chasing form for 12 months. We had a shït first half of last season, but the season before we won promotion. 

So it’s a bit more than half a season. 

January is nearly here time for you to sell your best players and replace them with under 21 no ones.

It's the Barnsley way.😱😱😱

Just now, DlNGLE said:

Been on here at regular intervals since preseason, when I told you all we’d finish between 7th and 14th and 20 points above your shower of over paid shïte, which I still believe by the way. 

Exactly, just popped up now you think the going is good, despite your well run club finishing 7 points behind our shower last season. 

You have your one season of 'glory' which might see you finish in the top 10, we stay up and normal service will soon be resumed. 

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

All that and yet this season is the first season in how long that you might actually finish above us?

No wonder you are suddenly giving it the big un after our absolute shambles that is run by clowns managed to finish 7 points better off than your extremely well run club last season. 

We’ve got a really small budget, and next season I fully expect us to struggle yet again due to it, but we’re still by far a better run club than Wensdeh. You’re spending absolute fortunes to be shïte. 

4 minutes ago, room0035 said:

January is nearly here time for you to sell your best players and replace them with under 21 no ones.

It's the Barnsley way.😱😱😱

It’ll not be in January this time pal, it’ll be in the summer transfer window again. 

14 minutes ago, DlNGLE said:

You're hardly Nostradamus are you?

Pre season we were on minus 12 points, so stop patting yourself on the back and go back to Dingle Talk for some virtual high sixes.

• Haha 8

10 minutes ago, DlNGLE said:

We’ve got a really small budget, and next season I fully expect us to struggle yet again due to it, but we’re still by far a better run club than Wensdeh. You’re spending absolute fortunes to be shïte. 

Maybe you shouldn’t spend so much money on the dietitian, sports scientists and the very very good back room staff ... 

31 minutes ago, DlNGLE said:

Must be easier for your lot playing without that stench coming from the stands.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DlNGLE said:

We’ve got a totally different set up to Wensdeh, we’ve got a football philosophy, a style of play we recruit players for, we have a scouting network, and recruitment team, data analysts, and a very very good back room staff of, sports scientists, physio’s, dieticians and so on, all pulling in the same direction so we can play the style of football we want to. 

When we need a new head coach, we bring in someone we know can get the best out of what we have at the club, someone with the same footballing philosophy as the club, so the last three head coaches have slotted straight in seamlessly, our recruitment is structured to get the best out of people as soon as possible. 

Whereas your club is a shambles, ran by clowns. 

The fact is and i say this through very gritted teeth, most clubs at this level are light years ahead of us in terms of backroom set up and having a philosophy. 

Fans and posters on here won't like what you say, but the fact is we are a shambles throughout and that stretches through to the sports science side of the club too, where we are years behind our neighbours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 0742 said:

The fact is and i say this through very gritted teeth, most clubs at this level are light years ahead of us in terms of backroom set up and having a philosophy. 

Fans and posters on here won't like what you say, but the fact is we are a shambles throughout and that stretches through to the sports science side of the club too, where we are years behind our neighbours.

Pigs said they were light years ahead of us before when we were in League One and they were in the Championship.

Light years turned out to be six months.

• Haha 1