Next manager odds

1 hour ago, Markowski77 said:

Tbf having read up about all the managers on the list (pretty much all I had never heard of) 

im all over Paco Jemez , all out attack, bit of a nutter - bring it on 

He'd certainly be something different but I can't help but think he'd have been ideal when we had Forestieri, Fletcher, Joao etc. Now our attack is inexistant i'm not sure he'd have the desired effect

I'd sill take him over a boring defensive sit back and park the bus for 90 minutes type manager

1 hour ago, Markowski77 said:

Tbf having read up about all the managers on the list (pretty much all I had never heard of) 

If this happens get your money on for relegation it would be a certainty.

• Like 1

Absolutely nothing happening.

To be fair I think this should be 4-1 or 5-1 the field.

Ivic was probably wanted but something has gone wrong and Howson who is used by Wednesday to put a spin on things at times saying report was wide of mark indicates this. Therefore looking unlikely.

Cook has been interviewed made his views clear probably in interview and would probably mean advisors have wings clipped in his involvement in things. Not entirely given up on him being appointed as ball in Wednesdays court and it is clear initial list of candidates served up by Advisors was pants with several not be suitable for work permits and others absolute donkeys and some both. The offer of a job to end of season is not likely to tempt any serious manager from abroad.

Therefore DC faced with option of Cook or assorted bunch of  unemployed waifs and strays who are serial failures in management. 

DC said he had to get it right and he does next appointment is critical and if it rocks the boat with his advisors he is probably making right choice.

2 hours ago, Markowski77 said:

This. 

Can't be arsed with all the faffing now. All or nothing, death or glory, heros or zeros, David Hirst or Kim Olsen.

Let's 'av it!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

We all know it's going to be some left field, unheard of contact of Stuffing boys. Just get on an appoint one and let the whole cycle of bad results, poor performances and sacking start again. 

Edited by S36 OWL
  • Like 2

Is it just me or only Wednesday that would take 3 weeks to decide on a managerial appointment....and then ******** it up monumentally usually. 

Always seems other clubs make quick appointments. Almost as if there is some thought or forward planning going on. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Nixon alluding to 2 separate recruiting camps. Dear me. 

You mean to say there's no pooling of our resources under one banner, all pulling in the same direction to work to a coherent plan as laid out by our chairman, solely for the benefit of Sheffield Wednesday Football Club?

Yeah, I can believe that.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Ronio said:

We may as well get this thread pinned for the foreseeable future.  

Chansiri hires another yes man from a list magically conjured up by Paxo. 

DC sacks him at the end of the season.  

Rinse and repeat.  

Yep, let's just compile a list of managers and we can just cross them off once they've had their turn. 

34 minutes ago, striker said:

Is it just me or only Wednesday that would take 3 weeks to decide on a managerial appointment....and then ******** it up monumentally usually. 

Always seems other clubs make quick appointments. Almost as if there is some thought or forward planning going on. 

The phrase" forward planning "should be put in Chansiris note book along with keeping accounts up to date.